Dk = ?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I killed a civilian today, and got a dishonourable kill. Was wondering how much CP this deducts and if it does anything else.

I've always thought dishonour was dumb but now that I actually have a dishonourable kill in my lifetime stats I hate it even more.

I'm being punished for killing alliance on a PvP server. How dumb.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
you got a dishonourable kill?

right, that's it you're kicked! ><

ask z, he has most dishonorables I've seen.

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
Dilinja, DKs don't do anything (yet) you twonk !

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Get that while in lakeshire killing lowbies? :p (providing you are Shakka)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Nugusta said:
Get that while in lakeshire killing lowbies? :p (providing you are Shakka)

I killed some ugly female dwarf NPC in Loch Modan somewhere, and saw the DK thing come up.

And yes Shakka is I. I only hang around Redridge to prey on high levels going into Burning Steppes, honest.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I've managed to kill samantha swifthoof in stv and got no dk's for it :p it matter wether I tag it or not?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Am pretty sure it is whoever deals the killing blow who gets the DK, or it may be whoever tags it. Either way, my brother attacked the same civi that I attacked but didn't get a DK. System is pointless and screwed up atm.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
there wont be any penalty for dishonourable kills unless blizzard sees exstensive(sp?) ganking on the servers (and afaik they look at each server individually)

but if they DO implement it u can be prepared that one DK will hurt alot. and as its blizzard they could just aswell include the DK's uve done in the past. so just because u wont get any penalty for DK's now wont mean they wont count later when/if they implement it on your server.

i mean.. the DK's DO register. just that nothing happends atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom