Divinity Original Sin 2

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You guys need to play this game right the fuck now! The best singleplayer RPG (can play co-op multiplayer as well) in a long time. Was released a couple of days ago as well.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Have it but it gets unplayable for me 10 hours in with hilariously long load and save times and massive MASSIVE fps drops.. Which is sad because i love what i've played...

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
You guys need to play this game right the fuck now! The best singleplayer RPG (can play co-op multiplayer as well) in a long time. Was released a couple of days ago as well.

It's good isn't it. I've just got off the island, really enjoying it so far.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Enjoying it but its infuriating at times, press skill, click on enemy, character starts wandering off towards enemy...stop it!

Keep losing followers at ladders and such too.

There are a lot of annoying little bugs but the don't really spoil it over all, really like the humour too.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That talking to animals perk, more fun than it has a right to be. Occasionally useful, mostly completely useless. I got moaned at for having a long shadow by a squirrel and had a hilarious conversation/interaction with a homeless person and his dog.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I think I accidentally started on Hard (Tactician?) difficulty and it's an utter bitch to play. I have to run away from almost every fight :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You can always start from any difficulty under Tactician and in game once you feel comfortable, change it, but, once you change you can't go back. Imo, it really makes the game a bitch to play. So wouldn't recommend it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its hard enough as it is on "classic" :)

Going to start again I think, I have some ideas for group set-ups that I would like to try, sort of jack of all trades on current build.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Its hard enough as it is on "classic" :)

Going to start again I think, I have some ideas for group set-ups that I would like to try, sort of jack of all trades on current build.

Yeah same here. You really benefit from having specialized characters, BUT, it's easily worth putting one skill-point in magic, for heals/haste/buffs.

Can also really recommend having a assassin character in your group, with high Scoundrel and dual wield+parry and branch out with some magic. Go for thievery to be able to pickpocket a lot, but remember, only one pickpocket per npc.

Also, at the end of Act 1 when you flee the island, you get a chance to respec all characters. So don't sweat how you spend your points initially.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am seriously impressed with the attention to detail the devs have. I started again last night with a properly thought out party and there are tonnes of little touches that I missed last time through.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Also put two points in polymorph for "Spread Your Wings"... Easily the best mobility skill there are and you will want to get it on your entire party....

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
The amount of times I've cast healing spells on someone stood in a puddle of cursed blood......

ARGH!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
The amount of times i've had the ENEMY cast heals on someone on my team that stands in a puddle of cursed blood.... Especially ranger type enemies....

The AI in this game is too fucking smart for it's own good... I'm just glad my summoner is tanky enough so that my incarnate can do it's thing.. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Seems a little buggy since the patch, harder to target enemies with abilities.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also. It says bone widow was nerfed but it still seems insane.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah, especially if the camera is hiding a wall or something. Then it's impossible unless you rotate the camera..

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Love fire. Pumped one of my characters to 100% fire resistance + 50 % fire resistance potions = Heal. Then teleport into a group and smash meteors + other area spells. Mohaha.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Just played the new patch and holy fuck they actually made the saving and loading take even longer. And i'm getting some seriously odd micro lag on my single player game where every once in awhile the game would kinda sorta half-freeze and one or two of the characters would just slide away offscreen... You know, kinda like it was back in DAoC if someone was getting a DC while running and would just "ice skate" away....

And no the game isn't saving when it happens..

Is this game secretly connecting me to a server like in D3 or something? Because that's the only explanation i can come up with that would cause my single player game to lag like it's a MMO with a shitty connection............

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Finished it, brilliant. Been a long time since I played an RPG that good. That narrator needs to narrate more stuff, sharpish.

Started again almost immediately as lonewolf/melee!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
3rd play through.

Still finding large bits that I missed on previous play throughs.

I was level 22 at the end of it last time round, nearly 17 now and only about 75% through the 2nd island. Wringing every last drop out of it.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It's painstaking to be a completionist, but couldn't play any other way tbh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I just wish the journal made more sense. It's an absolute nightmare as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom