Divinity 2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone tried it? just finished Ego Draconis + Flames of Vengeance on Divinity 2 and I must say its possibly the most under rated game of 2009, amazing game and well worth the buy. few trailers below for the unfortunate souls that havent heard of it until now like me.

and yes you can indeed turn into a dragon :) it has very nice gfx aswell when turned right up.

YouTube - Divinity 2 Trailer

YouTube - Divinity 2 [GamePlay] [HD]

Helme

Resident Freddy
I finished it a few days ago with the expansion and I liked it alot, it's a very good game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I finished it a few days ago with the expansion and I liked it alot, it's a very good game.

aye I was very surprised when I played it I was just like "Wow, how come this didnt get more press?"

Helme

Resident Freddy
It didn't get any press because they aren't BioWare or Bethesda sadly this is the case with almost all RPG's. Another gem from last year is Risen.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It didn't get any press because they aren't BioWare or Bethesda sadly this is the case with almost all RPG's. Another gem from last year is Risen.

Aye the funny part is I genuinely think Divinity 2 is better than anything Bethesda or BioWare have released to date.

LarianStudios have certainly set the bar high despite it having hardly any press in comparison to Bethesda and BioWare games, i've not seen a game so well made and polished for a very long time. I can see Divinity becoming a very popular series if they hold future Divinity games to the same standard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom