Film District 9

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im not being hostile! I understand that not every one will like it. I just wasnt sure about the whole comedy thing that was all. But I forget about the aliens pissing lol

Sorry Marc, the hostile bit was more aimed towards Everz.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
there were a few loose ends in the film, some things werent explaned very well, but in general i thought it was a good film.

what was the 'fuel' that wilkes got all over his face?
was tanya lying in the phone call, just to find out where he was or did she mean what she said? - i assume this'll be answered in the sequel
why do the prawns love cat food?

and other such miscellany

Bahumat

FH is my second home
there were a few loose ends in the film, some things werent explaned very well, but in general i thought it was a good film.

what was the 'fuel' that wilkes got all over his face?
Not sure why he 'changed' but it was like an energy source found in all things alien.

was tanya lying in the phone call, just to find out where he was or did she mean what she said? - i assume this'll be answered in the sequel.
I think maybe the truth as they were scanning her calls and it looked like they were miles away. Would assume she knew nothing about it?

why do the prawns love cat food?

and other such miscellany

check your spoiler :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Things like the fuel will never get a fully explanation but it's the same for all sci-fi films.

I think her dad forced her into making the call but her emotions were real.

Didnt they say they dont know why prawns love catfood? I dont know why i love some things but ijust do, dont really need to know :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
the cat food one was a joke, i ran out of proper questions

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i was waiting for a decent release, and now that its out and ive finally had time i watched it.
FUCKING AWESOME is what i have to say. its got a story with good pacing, actual characters (even the aliens, if not personally, their race has an interesting side to them) and some really funny parts as well.
awesome.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
also the best part was that it wasnt another hollywood pile of crap

leviathane

Part of the furniture
More importantly the event wasnt in america for once. Seems hollywood has fimally found the airport/ world map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom