Books discworld

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Good Omens is ace. The stuff about what all music in cars eventually turns into cracked me up.

russell

FH is my second home
I am reading them in order and it is the best way imo. Im on number 11 -Reaper man.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have very fond memories of The Bromeliad Trilogy from when I was young but I never really got into any of his other stuff.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Another Sam Vimes book!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cog

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in the middle of Snuff at the moment, its pretty good but personally so far hasn't gripped me like Thud and Night Watch did. Something just feels slightly, I don't know - off I suppose. Still a great read though.

Also, no-one mentioned Nation as one of the non-discworld books. I thought that Nation was a brilliant book despite the fact that there were no elephants on the backs of turtles!

I love Discworld though, many memories as I've practically grown up with the characters. One of my favourite series.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
waiting till end of the month to get new book love the sam vimes storyline the watch is one of the pratchetts best storylines if not the best tbh the wizards do come a close 2nd tho

i found nation interesting but i cant say it gripped me there was some good bits but some of it just seemed pointless like it was just padding the book out dont get me wrong it was a good book but it wasnt as well written as the discworld books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom