Discussion

B

Belomar

Originally posted by enli
all ok with the risk and so :)
Oh, really? This does not seem to be your opinion if you look at this thread. Funny old world, isn't it?

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by asar
Can u explain why you killed my alt then in DF? Eldrys orso a ns and i sat together /slit at eachother. when sudenly uyou and 2 others apear and killed us...

I don't care that you kill grey I mean you are even suposed to kill me.. but dont be a cute angel at BW telling u don't grey kill..

that must have been a very long time ago cause i haven't been in DF with my runie for a very long time. And i just said that I/ our grp spared 2 albs yesterday and that killing greys aren't as fun as killing yellows so cut the crap and don't make up lies.

A

asar

haha

haha belomar!

i got 1 word: wtfzergpwned!!!1!1onetwo34five

A

asar

Originally posted by phule_gubben
that must have been a very long time ago cause i haven't been in DF with my runie for a very long time. And i just said that I/ our grp spared 2 albs yesterday and that killing greys aren't as fun as killing yellows so cut the crap and don't make up lies.

nice Xcuse....clapperde clap...........not that I belvie that though..

A

Aussie-

spanked.JPG

/flex

A

Aussie-

bah stupid game cant even handle my skill, 565 is max of game ;(

B

Brutalos

rofl!! i tried to get more than 450 with Wutae , did 453 but from the laughs (keyboard went off) couldnt take ss grrr :p

R

Rg.Roller

grey killing :fluffle: aint too nice :) havent done it for a long time, last time was an accident outside mtk <think aussie posted it on bw> just in case he wants to be clever :>

I

iceflower

There is no challenge in killing grey con enemies and therefore no fun involved. Grey killing fits in on the fun highscore list together with vaccum cleaning and cleaning the sewers. :)

That said, some prefer the easy ways here in life and therefore it will happen over and over. Nothing you worry much about when xping in DF or the frontiers. A xp death is rarely a loss that hurts due to the handsome xp bonuses you get. Might force you to xp 15 min more in total, hardly noticable in other words :)

The only guys I dont understand are the high realm rank guys that are doing it. Getting 15 rps per kill dont strike me as efficently spent time in the high score rp race :) Seems like a waste of time really.

Users who are viewing this thread