stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
<@saitoh> seriously
<@saitoh> i believe
<@saitoh> that ppl that are still playing alb
<@saitoh> are mentally retarded

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
<saitoh> there are STRIKING similarities between CM and DA on dyvet and albs that play right now on ava
<saitoh> cause of the pop diff
<saitoh> there are 4-5 kzns
<saitoh> and at least 10 magons
<saitoh> on ava atm

hahaha have a rep!

PS. And the evul part:
<saitoh> no offence blazor but if u play alb abit more u ll end up like that

Punishment

Resident Freddy
<@saitoh> seriously
<@saitoh> i believe
<@saitoh> that ppl that are still playing alb
<@saitoh> are mentally retarded

People with mental retardation have no choice as they are born that way ... Alb Griefer's on Dyvet DO have a choice and they make that choice every time they log on ;)

However the vast majority of the cluster has also made a choice ... Have fun with the Npc's jackasses ( Oh and by jackasses i mean Blow and his minions ) Byyyyyyeeeee :worthy:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie

SUNSHINE THROUGH MY WINDOW, THATS WHAT YOU AREEE.

nowtoaddsomelowercasestufftomakesureitleaveswhatijustsaidcapitalised.
iwouldntwantthedramatobetakenoutofwhatisaidnowwouldi?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
<saitoh> there are STRIKING similarities between CM and DA on dyvet and albs that play right now on ava
<saitoh> cause of the pop diff
<saitoh> there are 4-5 kzns
<saitoh> and at least 10 magons
<saitoh> on ava atm

hahaha have a rep!

PS. And the evul part:
<saitoh> no offence blazor but if u play alb abit more u ll end up like that

Yes, thats just the thing though the difference in pop.
For example at the moment Hib is entirely screwed on ava/lyo. Mids have 2 keeps and Alb have 1, and mid have both hib relics. Its been like this for about 2 weeks now. On Dyvet, this would be really rediculous and break the spirit of the run over realm. But on Ava/Lyo there are enough people to make it a fun situation for everyone and hibs are enough to put up counterzergs.

Same goes for the CM playstyle, where they jump anything without legs in the frontier. The amount of people even during off peak hours makes it rediculously easy to either defend or recapure towers/keeps, and there are enough people that like to do this hour in and hour out that it is an never ending fun story. If you dont like it, you go somewhere else for a while, and come back when you get the feel for a bit of zerging again.

This is how the game is supposed to work, the problem with Dyvet has always been that there werent enough players to fill the frontier. Meaning that when to much a realm was taken it was an almost unsurmountable obstacle to get them back unless everyone rallied. And for those who didnt like that kind of rvr it becomes boring and in the end game destructive...

CM on Ava/Lyo wount even make a dent. They'll just be swallowed up whole by the zerg there. And have their own kind of fun meanwhile. Its just sad that they didnt understand this a year or so ago and rerolled then, so that they wouldnt have had such an effect on the english cluster...there were so many warnings...

/Charmangle

ps. This is not meant to be a whine at CM, it is mearly my observations. ds

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, thats just the thing though the difference in pop.
For example at the moment Hib is entirely screwed on ava/lyo. Mids have 2 keeps and Alb have 1, and mid have both hib relics. Its been like this for about 2 weeks now. On Dyvet, this would be really rediculous and break the spirit of the run over realm. But on Ava/Lyo there are enough people to make it a fun situation for everyone and hibs are enough to put up counterzergs.

Same goes for the CM playstyle, where they jump anything without legs in the frontier. The amount of people even during off peak hours makes it rediculously easy to either defend or recapure towers/keeps, and there are enough people that like to do this hour in and hour out that it is an never ending fun story. If you dont like it, you go somewhere else for a while, and come back when you get the feel for a bit of zerging again.

This is how the game is supposed to work, the problem with Dyvet has always been that there werent enough players to fill the frontier. Meaning that when to much a realm was taken it was an almost unsurmountable obstacle to get them back unless everyone rallied. And for those who didnt like that kind of rvr it becomes boring and in the end game destructive...

CM on Ava/Lyo wount even make a dent. They'll just be swallowed up whole by the zerg there. And have their own kind of fun meanwhile. Its just sad that they didnt understand this a year or so ago and rerolled then, so that they wouldnt have had such an effect on the english cluster...there were so many warnings...

/Charmangle

ps. This is not meant to be a whine at CM, it is mearly my observations. ds

^ truth

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
any english speaking guilds on avalon ?

german don't bother me but just like to hear english now and again .

kirennia

Part of the furniture
any english speaking guilds on avalon ?

german don't bother me but just like to hear english now and again .

The NFD alliance is on midgard; you can get into the green room guild which is basically a stepping stone into a guild in there. English /as and such.

I'm pretty sure there are similar alliances set up for hib and mid.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Running among the Alb zerg and lifetapping was always okay for you Saitoh.

Everyone does, but he still showed respect to fg fights and soloers. :) He doesn't grief other players unlike many other players in the realm called albion.

From day one saioth has never killed me once in rvr if can recall where i've been solo. Ofc his grps pwned me if i were to join a pick up pug that was expectable when PE were around. :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The NFD alliance is on midgard; you can get into the green room guild which is basically a stepping stone into a guild in there. English /as and such.

I'm pretty sure there are similar alliances set up for hib and mid.

Still consider yourself an alb kirennia?

The English speaking alliance on hib/Limors is called Nocturne and is very active at the moment. There are several guild recuiting. Send me a PM or contact me ingame on Bagofcoins-a if you are interested in joining a guild.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Still consider yourself an alb kirennia?

Of course I am where Dyvet is concerned ;) I still firmly believe that had mid or hib had the larger population, they would've ended up breeding the same sort of play somewhere down the line; just because people clicked alb at creation, doesn't mean they automatically loose half their IQ. ;)

Well, that said, I wanted to be a mid from the beginning but as I started the game with my dad and he'd already rolled a friar, I thought sod it and started on my tri spec sorc. It could kill green cons and everything! :D Then I rerolled kirennia and the rest is history.

Limors itself has more of a problem with mids then albs (we didn't know about it until we'd fully rolled there, for temair we did more ground work and found the least desirable realm to set up in).

And I suppose I'm technically not part of any of the realms anymore; handed in my notice to TT two days ago :( Will still frequent the boards but just wont be playing anymore.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Kirennia, in the first post you made you mentioned the 3 realms on Limors which were mid (that you are/were playing) and also hib and mid! I was simply pointing out that you must still think you are an alb :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kirennia, in the first post you made you mentioned the 3 realms on Limors which were mid (that you are/were playing) and also hib and mid! I was simply pointing out that you must still think you are an alb :p

lol, oops :D Meant hib/alb in the last bit, hehe. I guess that must still be an old habit then :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Running among the Alb zerg and lifetapping was always okay for you Saitoh.

Hello saitoh it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hello saitoh it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Even in your absence you're important enough to be quoted by the ones like Stupeh, was refering to his 2nd quote.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
:D Manisch made a funny.

It's funny because its true! FU SAITOH.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Its where you set a worm on fire and throw it at someone.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
looks like fh is still fun read with selfowning malakes making posts :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom