Discrimination against Gamers!

G

grand_diablo

Its easy to publicly discriminate communities -that don't have some kind of political/social representors- like videogamers. Remeber what the medias did after the amok runs in some Americans schools and in Erfurt/Germany.

That's why I started this petition against the discrimination of videogamers. But there's another certain reason, learn more by clicking this link

Its easy to publicly discriminate communities that don't have some kind of political/social representors, like videogamers. Remeber what the medias did after the amok runs in some Americans schools and in Erfurt/Germany.

That's why I started this petition against the discrimination of videogamers. But there's another certain reason, learn more by clicking this link

http://www.petitiononline.com/gamer1/petition.html

If you support my opinion (I stated there), please spread the link.

greetz
grand_diablo

P

projectarnold

"With 2 1/2 up to 3 gigabytes you're ready for every mission
2000 megahertz are even simulating your enemie's megapain
If you just hurt him badly
By giving him a heavy punch
Even if nobody understands."

I think this verse pretty much negates any social impact this song was ever gonna have.

E

Embattle

TBH I've seen loads of these petitions over the years and they all have only one thing in common.................they achieve nothing.

D

Durzel

Originally posted by Embattle
TBH I've seen loads of these petitions over the years and they all have only one thing in common.................they achieve nothing.
Amen.

S

Summo

People are killing and dying out there, you know? :(

G

Greef

as to finding an alternative solution, i'm not afraid of bleeding- i actually find blood sexually attractive if that's not too disgusting- but i do have trouble with letting people see the scars, and the possibility of infection.
:eek6:

i've recently lost the girl i love. i don't know what happened. what did i do wrong? i treated her like a queen and there was nothing i wouldn't do for her. but now she hates me.

so as i sit here with a broken heart i wonder... what's life without love? why should i even go on knowing that the girl i love now hates me.

i say screw it all. i'm just going to slit my wrists and die. i came into this world alone and i'll leave this world alone.

goodbye...
:eek:

Those are some sick puppies.

To unhappy lad: Don't worry, there are other girls.

S

Sir Frizz

Attention seeking arse masters. Let 'em whinge.

O

old.Fweddy

I just can't take it anymore. Whenever I go to eat a can of SpaghettiOs, the can opener is nowhere to be found. Actually its usually just on another counter, but it often takes 10-20 seconds to find it. And sometimes i start blaming other people for it. One time I even lashed out at my dad and asked him, "Where is the can opener?" I don't want to let my depression hurt others like that. I'm just going to end it all right now.

If I was going to pick the best reason to die, this would be it.

J

.Jos.

What about someone's suggestion to him as for the best way to do it - involve the can opener.

:clap:

A

abovethesystem

Lets all rise up against the opressive system which invites such discrimination. I call on all you to take up arms and fight to show we are not all violence loving geeks who play cs too much!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by abovethesystem
we are not all violence loving geeks who play cs too much!

damn right there :/

O

old.tRoG

Hmm. Please start a petition against my english-people-slagging songs. Or, rather, chants. Possibly 'noises'.

Yes... Noises.

M

man like tong

Fucking typical, in a world full of injustice the only thing that gets barrysworld forums readers (not all of you obviously) up in arms is some dutchy having a rant about how she got hobowned by RV on Action Quake.

Get a fucking hobby.

S

stu

Congratulations. Shame you missed the fact that no-one gives a shit. C- for effort.

M

man like tong

Originally posted by man like tong
the only thing that gets barrysworld forums readers (not all of you obviously) up in arms

Erm...I did, I think I did.....yeah I did.

twat

M

mr.Blacky

Fucking typical, in a world full of injustice the only thing that gets barrysworld forums readers (not all of you obviously) up in arms is some dutchy having a rant about how she got hobowned by RV on Action Quake.

Get a fucking hobby.

f- for not reading it properly, he is a german.

M

man like tong

Now that's what I call grading...LEARN GERMAN

M

man like tong

pfft anything East of london is Dutch.

S

stu

Erm...I did, I think I did.....yeah I did.

twat

"Readers" means more than one. And the only person that gives a shit is the one that posted it. And he only regged his account to post that one message. Back to school.

Are you one of RedVenom's best buddies by any chance? You share his trait of appearing out of nowhere, trying to sound all superior and clever, and making a nob of yourself.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Embattle

That about sums things up ;o.

C

Clowneh!

Originally posted by stu
Are you one of RedVenom's best buddies by any chance? You share his trait of appearing out of nowhere, trying to sound all superior and clever, and making a nob of yourself.
tongy is cool. scoob is cool. noz is cool. rv is the statistically inevitable shithead of the group

W

Wij

Nah there's the frogs, the krauts the eyetayes and the dagos too. See, I'm a man of the world me ! !

M

man like tong

I invented coming from nowhere sounding all superior and clever and making a nob out of myself.

You must be one of them people that comes from nowhere and takes offence to comments not directed at you, to you or even close to you.

What you call a person from leeds with a chip on thier shoulder?
Well balanced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom