Disband Ppl That Profit Form The Finsgroup

• Thread starter horank@thebaron
  • Start date
H

horank@thebaron

ello
I'm whit a ranger now more then 4 weeks on the finlist.
In that time i got never a invite for join the group.
Even when i whas nr 1 or 2 on the list
Some days i whas w8ing more then 14 hours for the finsgroup
The reason is that some tanks go afk for long time.Because its a focus group and boring.
So its easy for them for stay 8 hours and more in finsgroup and get xp during the do things in real life.
Guys you stay agree whit this.Let them fight next the pet.
During you spend lots of time to get xp the profit of your time.And other ppl that will lvl a tank and will fight the got no change for join .
And yea i feel it inc some ppl go tell me.Make your own group.
But that i try , but after a hour try to make a xp group there all rdy ppl that leave the group.
Or try to find a group.And here the will respons most of time NO THX WE ARE FINE
Now i can understand why my girlfrend give up this ranger for lvl to 50

p.s sry for my bad english

F

finbahr

i know i ain't got a high level tank but i'm know i'm going to dread the 40+ levels seen it when i been in fins grps myself not all fin holdrs are anti tanks but seen a few where tank is an alt of a chanter(as an example) and is just on stick while people are asking if tank spot is free come we know u have to level your alts and i know this is another anti fins post .

as a previous fins list holder you wanna add your mates and your alts but we are supposed to be a realm working together not proving hey took me 5 days play for lvl 50

if you tell some one your no1 on list then come on you can't say 30 mins later your no 2 or 3

and yes horank is a friend of mine

J

jaapi

This is just why i have never been and i'm never going on fins group. If the list is handled by players it will always be unfair for some ppl.

O

old.Tzeentch

eek3.gif

R

RobbanPobban

/me gives Vodkafairy a kiss!

so'long sweetie.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Accept that your character isnt group friendly, go find some nice trees with large camp bonus and solo.

J

jaapi

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
Accept that your character isnt group friendly, go find some nice trees with large camp bonus and solo.
Like i said, players shouldn't handle any lists in game when majority of them have stupid opinions like this.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by jaapi
Like i said, players shouldn't handle any lists in game when majority of them have stupid opinions like this.

Why is that opinion stupid? Thats a route many rangers have taken.

I personally got exactly the same response as the topic starter from fins groups when I leveled my first character. I found going and soloing something with large camp bonus got me to lvl50 ahead of people doing fins.

T

temseti

I dislike all listmobs, 90% of listholders are pricks as it is

J

jaapi

Why is that opinion stupid?
Because the issue in here was that Rangers are not allowed in fins, but other chars are, even when they're not doing anything, so it doesn't have any logic.

Ranger is a lot more group friendly char than a Hero that's afk.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Because the issue in here was that Rangers are not allowed in fins, but other chars are, even when they're not doing anything, so it doesn't have any logic.

Ranger is a lot more group friendly char than a Hero that's afk.

and my response it to say accept it and do something else. Now think a bit more before calling people stupid and making no suggestion of your own eh.

M

mars

pling alts at mainfinspot.. lol name and shame imo, must be really noobish

J

jaapi

and my response it to say accept it and do something else. Now think a bit more before calling people stupid and making no suggestion of your own eh.
Ok, i think it's time to try and release the head of yours from that stinky place in your body.

1. Why does a certain class have to accept it when there's no real reason for it?
2. Your stupidity based on these posts you are making is obvious.
3. Suggestion would be letting fins be available to everyone and you managed to miss that? (check again #2)

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by horank@thebaron
Some days i whas w8ing more then 14 hours for the finsgroup

wrong - go farm mobs while waiting - there are always some around for your size

like greenbarks or start a grp yourself
(they improved the FIND Option)

or team up with a 2nd ranger

B

boni_ofdavoid

Ok, i think it's time to try and release the head of yours from that stinky place in your body.

1. Why does a certain class have to accept it when there's no real reason for it?
2. Your stupidity based on these posts you are making is obvious.
3. Suggestion would be letting fins be available to everyone and you managed to miss that? (check again #2)

1). Cause its easier than whining and trying to get in to groups that dont want you. I am not saying this is the way it should be, I am saying this is the way it is and has always been (see last 100+ im a NS/Ranger etc and dont get in fins whine posts).

2). Sure mate, see how I can respond to you without calling you stupid? Think about it.

3). No I simply didnt address that.

J

jaapi

1). Cause its easier than whining and trying to get in to groups that dont want you.
So groups want for example afk tanks before rangers? Really?
You're still missing the point here.

F

Faeldawn

Rangers always get a rough deal when it comes to getting a group, has been that way since the game was released. If yer going to roll one, be prepared for a lot of soloing unless you have a buffbot or a good guild to support you and get you a lot of groups.

Random groups will go for a tank over a ranger (once again, remember a ranger is NOT a tank) anyday, and focus groups have no need of any tanks at all, be they light or otherwise, so no joy there.

As for the Fins list, i once spent 18hrs on it with my old ranger and went from number 10 to number 1, then back to number 5 and then stuck at number 6 for a few hours after that before i gave up ;)

As for waiting 4 weeks for a fins spot, well, give it up m8, its not worth that hassle and there are lots of good places to solo.

B

boni_ofdavoid

So groups want for example afk tanks before rangers? Really?
You're still missing the point here.

Im not sure that was really the point. Re-reading the post im still not sure. Basically hes just unhappy that he hasnt got into the fins group after trying repeatedly for a long time. He is saying (i think) that tank spots move slowly cause its easy for them, they can just afk and stay in the group a long time. Hes not really saying that a whole load of shield heros have been invited before him, more that the list just moves slowly.

J

jaapi

Im not sure that was really the point. Hes not really saying that a whole load of shield heros have been invited before him, more that the list just moves slowly.
Actually, that was the point. Tank list goes slow because tanks aren't even playing, but going afk while rangers that would be active and actually do something in that group are not even allowed in.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Actually, that was the point. Tank list goes slow because tanks aren't even playing, but going afk while rangers that would be active and actually do something in that group are not even allowed in.

tanks bashing at mobs on a pet, or rangers shooitng arrows makes very little difference to a focus groups rate. I cant see why anyone would pick one over the other. In my experience its a lot safer if they just sit down.

H

horank@thebaron

This problem is not just for rangers and ns but for tanks to.
Last mouths its all days focus groups at the main fins :( but ok
And i wil just say that i'm not agree whit ppl that join the fins group in the morning and go for a long time afk.
I will just aske on the ppl let them fight next the pet.
Its to easy join fins group whit focus and let pc runnig and other ppl fight for the xp of MR AFK.

J

jaapi

tanks bashing at mobs on a pet, or rangers shooitng arrows makes very little difference to a focus groups rate. I cant see why anyone would pick one over the other. In my experience its a lot safer if they just sit down.
Just my point, why did you call rangers "not group friendly" in that case when it's the same for all the tanks?

B

boni_ofdavoid

Just my point, why did you call rangers "not group friendly" in that case when it's the same for all the tanks?

:wall:

im gonna let you work it out.

R

Ravenbourne

who cares about fins, exp is crap anyway its about time people got more imaginative and looked around SI, many more places there to exp. As a ranger you will, or should do if you have any pride, spend most of your RvR either solo or duo. get used to it solo exp. Its worth it in the end

O

offalthwaite

Fins are never gonna be the same as they once were. I remember the days when camp bonus....etc etc bah blah.

Those days are gone....

or team up with a 2nd ranger

Sim-crit :clap:

Even more fun 2 rangers + 2 shades.

L

-Lillo-

It makes no difference if tanks afk or not in a focus group. So i don't see any reason to kick them out at all.

Boohoo i can't get in a fin group, kick out all the others who are afking (with good reason) so i can have a go. some of them probably waited aslong as you.

I did last 4 - 5 levels on my warden by sending 7 other 44+ and inviting them to go to the day/night fin spot.
1) No waiting cause nearly everyone will want to come
2) You can decide wether you will focus pull or not
3) You dont even have to keep a list if you don't want to.

Stop being lazy and take some initiatif? :rolleyes:

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by temseti
I dislike all listmobs, 90% of listholders are pricks as it is

gratz, everyone in the world thinks your not a prick now with that great responce!

do you honestly think people ask to be list holder?

"ok, im going in 30mins who wants the list"

"o me pick me."
"no no pick me"
"FO I WANT THE LIST!"

thats not how it happens :rolleyes: rangers and shades should have the same chance to get into fins, if its a focus group what does it matter? but what is bringing it onto BW again gana do? (apart from give me +1) its the way its allways been for rangers and shades.

S

spankya

Its hard for all poeple to level their characters at fins, but the way I did it with my NS was to get to CF at about 6:00-7:00AM and start a fins group. On the other times I made my own groups and also got help from some friends(thanks to Klazart and Llix) on other occasions

Getting there bloody early almost gaurantees you a spot even if the group is a bit gimped... stay in it all day and do 43-50 in 4-5days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom