DINOSAUR DVDs?!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ezteq said:
i got 2 dinosaur dvds through the post today, man it was sooo great. ones about the dinosaurs of asia and one is about australia and the antartic...so that means i now have the complete set.

Tell us moar!

MOAR!

(and give pics!)

(and pics of lions if there was any on there!!)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I have "Dinosaurs" on DVD :( I got it free with my PS2 back in the day.. :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol sorry my inet has been down a few days...

they are the series by the discovery channel called "when dinosaurs ruled...[asia, africa, europe, australia and antartica, north america, south america, beyond t-rex and tyranosaurus rex]" really good series, all narrated by jeff goldblum except the t-rex ones.

also on tuesday bbc3 at 7:30 is a new series called fossil detectives, if you like this kind of stuff then (to quote John Hammond) it's right up your ally!

:D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nope no such thing as lions in my domain im afraid...there is a good show on tonight at 19:00 C4 or 5 called the dinosaur mummy about some really well preserved remains they found of a hadrosaur.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oooh that lion...well yes of course the lionosaurus, man he was one of the most ferocious dinosaurs around, remains have been found of this majestic beast as far afield as Cleethorpes and it is believed that Lionosaurus was the only dinosaur ever to eat cooked meat (its main source of prey was the lesser spoted pigosaurus, the only dinosaur to have the word Danish going through its subdermal layer) the Lionosaurus would take the pigosaurus to a volcano and hold it over the top until it took on a smoked flavour then slice it in to thin shreds by using its razor like claws it would eat the pigosaurus...or as it was called after being cooked on the volcano, Baconosaurus.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
current series running in the states 'Jurrasic Fight Club' about different dino's fighting and who would win. Science based with a lot of CGI it was bloody great.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
oooh that lion...well yes of course the lionosaurus, man he was one of the most ferocious dinosaurs around, remains have been found of this majestic beast as far afield as Cleethorpes and it is believed that Lionosaurus was the only dinosaur ever to eat cooked meat (its main source of prey was the lesser spoted pigosaurus, the only dinosaur to have the word Danish going through its subdermal layer) the Lionosaurus would take the pigosaurus to a volcano and hold it over the top until it took on a smoked flavour then slice it in to thin shreds by using its razor like claws it would eat the pigosaurus...or as it was called after being cooked on the volcano, Baconosaurus.

:clap: haha :D I will have to try that trick with the volcano! it sounds good! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
current series running in the states 'Jurrasic Fight Club' about different dino's fighting and who would win. Science based with a lot of CGI it was bloody great.

aw man, it'll probably wend its merry way over here by about 2025 then lol.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
aw man, it'll probably wend its merry way over here by about 2025 then lol.

One of the best TV progs I've seen this year. Check History Channel in UK for listings.

Web site is here:
Jurassic Fight Club - History.com

With Episode guide:

Episode Guide - History.com

And pics like this:

trex-nanotyranus.jpg

My monies on Mr T!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
And pics like this!

lionosaureatinggs9.jpg

CGI is really getting good nowadays! :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ah yes! I must get back to reading about that particular species!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
that picture is probably the most fantastic thing I've ever seen.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
why is the pigosauraus dressed like a zebra, and why hasn't the lionosaraus cooked it over nearby volcano?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
In the olden days they looked like that! !!! ! and um... wibble :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
fossil detectives on tv (bbc3) at 19:30 tomorrow guys, great show and presented by Hermionie off what the ancients did for us, top historian chick!

now then, im just going to back up and marvel at that picture of the lionosaurus, a modern classic.

btw pics from that jurassic fight club look excellent, i shall be googling it directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom