Dingz0r CL5 Ty Censi!!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u dont need a balanced group we did it with 4 stealthers, a bb, a druid, champ and vampire. u could prolly do it like with 3-4 peeps im sure.

Basically regardless of realm do this. if u got gimpy group.

Set up on the grey rock circle that circles the main mob (not the platform bit)

fop up.

Archer from high point of grey rock circle shoots the mob (end proc bow helpful if no bard)....

Buffbot, just spams cure poison and the odd mini heal...

other 5 tanks in our group generally stood around or ran in and whackked him a few times as long as i kept dot aggro on ranger....

Soon as the other demon spawns the 5 other tanks jump on it and blat it down.... only thing thats important is they pick up agroo.. sure if u let that mob blat down the healers u are fooked.

Keep going till all 5 are done and the thing is dead.

took us ages but hey u only gotta do it once... When you get the legion bit done you are like cl4.6 or summin and u can just finish off the last chunk with whatever.

with a decent group you could prolly pwn it in a couple of minutes.

illu

Part of the furniture
censi said:
u dont need a balanced group we did it with 4 stealthers, a bb, a druid, champ and vampire. u could prolly do it like with 3-4 peeps im sure.

Basically regardless of realm do this. if u got gimpy group.

Set up on the grey rock circle that circles the main mob (not the platform bit)

fop up.

Archer from high point of grey rock circle shoots the mob (end proc bow helpful if no bard)....

Buffbot, just spams cure poison and the odd mini heal...

other 5 tanks in our group generally stood around or ran in and whackked him a few times as long as i kept dot aggro on ranger....

Soon as the other demon spawns the 5 other tanks jump on it and blat it down.... only thing thats important is they pick up agroo.. sure if u let that mob blat down the healers u are fooked.

Keep going till all 5 are done and the thing is dead.

took us ages but hey u only gotta do it once... When you get the legion bit done you are like cl4.6 or summin and u can just finish off the last chunk with whatever.

with a decent group you could prolly pwn it in a couple of minutes.

Hmmmm will have to try this method. All I know is that the tanks were being hit for 500-900 each hit at times from the main mob, but we were just about keeping up with the healing, and then not getting the aggro off the warlock quick enough was the error.

I'm sure we'll have another go soon - just such a pain getting so close to doing it and dying! :>

Oli - Illu

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, what's that in the picture, smallsista also king's champion,and he dinged the day before you:-P

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
you prolly mean a few mins before me as we did it @ the same time (censi lead 2fg ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom