Btw. grats Gamah, best comment of the year xD
well i was wondering if we were the first with Epic mounts =]
on excal/pryd that is

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Devilseye said:
well i was wondering if we were the first with Epic mounts =]
on excal/pryd that is
Oh I see, so if I wonder when the next buss is leaving I should make a thread in rvr section? ;/

Septina

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
Oh I see, so if I wonder when the next buss is leaving I should make a thread in rvr section? ;/

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm tbh that was pretty dam quick?
May i ask exactly how you got ya xp up so fast?
Was it just a Pbaoe group in PoC or something RvR?
If it was RvR, then i cant say ive seen you about?

Grats anyway.

Rieveth

Fledgling Freddie
I ding my Zerker CL 5 also today. Just did DR quests, then Cata quests and exped the last 1.5 lvls

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to make sure... before i delete my quest im on atm...
Is it <Inferno lvl50> quest? Im on step 4 of it you see so i just wana make sure im not gona delete it and mess it up?
Regards...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol your looking good censi.

Just wait till i get me warhorse and crush you alll.:cheers:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
grats i guess... btw i found my toothpaste, amusing huh.. just like this thread xD

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
grats i guess... btw i found my toothpaste, amusing huh.. just like this thread xD

thank god you finally found it !

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Deleting a quest in order to do it (or parts of it) again is a bannable offense, fyi.

So don't be suprised if you discover you can't login anymore.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Deleting a quest in order to do it (or parts of it) again is a bannable offense, fyi.

So don't be suprised if you discover you can't login anymore.

Loads and loads did do this on U.S without any bans... maybe they just didnt get reported.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Buliwyf said:
Loads and loads did do this on U.S without any bans... maybe they just didnt get reported.

Because others did it doesn't make it right or fair to those people that play by the rules. The one's that abused this should be reset to CL0.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Because others did it doesn't make it right or fair to those people that play by the rules.

I agree. I didnt condone it, I was making a statement.

illu

Part of the furniture
Nerf you damn hibs! :> You have too much time and money! :>

I'm stuck on pretty much the final part of the level 50 quest. We attempted 3 times last night to kill Legion / then kill Utgard-Lok and his 5 Huge Mob friends. With a not very optimised group, we got past Legion by running like headless chickens, then in the final 1fg instance, we got to the 3rd or 4th mob of 5 that Utgard-Lok summons, then our heal spamming warlock went down, then a tank went down, then the healers got smashed then we cried.
You really need a very nicely balanced group to do that final 1fg instance stage. I can only think Albland and Hibland have slightly better toons / classes for this type of thing, all I know is that last step is very unforgiving!

I'm sure I'll have another pop at it on Monday perhaps (if I'm allowed back on the computer :p). Got in the doghouse with my gf because what was going to be some random grouping in the Co5 dungeon that was going to take an hour or so, turned into a big 2-3fg zerging of the mobs and up to 24 players got their 5 steps done in those hours - nice teamwork guys :>

What really pissed me off earlier in the day was - what I can only imagine being the same when people try to get RvR groups - everyone was making leet groups of only 1fg and zooming off and trying to get their Co5 done before everyone else. Omg omg I must be the first! Even if it means not helping fellow realmmates :/ Thankfully a couple of fg's saw sense and we really had a nice evening of bashing and questing.

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom