Ding

stafrin said:
loloolllooollolololllZ?

no flaming. I did a thing i'm proud of. I've been scared off the toaster ever since i was a kid and tried licking the poptarts crums up with my tounge, the electric shock made my testicles explode. So please... I have no friend to tell such things to, I just wanted people to be happy for me, it took balls which I dont have anymore ot use the toaster.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Maybe you should realise no one cares? Maybe you should realise you lead a pitiful life which evolves around spamming on FH? Or am I just mistaken?

=\

mirieth!

Banned
and taking the piss out of him for it makes you SO MUCH BETTER. shut up and go back to playin thidranki with your other retardmates. thanks!

p.s. grats yeppy

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeppy im proud of you, your like a god but less immortal!

Overdriven said:
Maybe you should realise no one cares? Maybe you should realise you lead a pitiful life which evolves around spamming on FH? Or am I just mistaken?

=\

I'm not feeling any love here.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:

=\

YEAH! Because making some posts on a forum for 10mins per day is a clearn sign of his no-life!

....moron

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
mirieth! said:
and taking the piss out of him for it makes you SO MUCH BETTER. shut up and go back to playin thidranki with your other retardmates. thanks!

p.s. grats yeppy

LoL :D I don't play Thid :) I play big boy RvR, though I do run a RvR freeshard based in Thid :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Gratz Yeppy.. it was the washmachine that did me :(

Overdriven said:
LoL :D I don't play Thid :) I play big boy RvR, though I do run a RvR freeshard based in Thid :)

over, why do you have to start wars? Why can't you just be happy for someone and congratulate them :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yeppy rocks, everyone else in this thread sucks ass compared to him (except maybe me)

Total Posts: 3,426 (7.29 posts per day)
Find all posts by Bahumat

Total Posts: 1,311 (2.20 posts per day)
Find all posts by Yeppy Kinkster

Total Posts: 9,000,668 (3,152.53 posts per day)
Find all posts by Deebs

Total Posts: 1,640 (2.51 posts per day)
Find all posts by enkor

Total Posts: 1,296 (2.16 posts per day)
Find all posts by Amildin

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
It lies ! I have more really! Im a real spammer!!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom