Ding :)

D

Draylor

Grats, never seems to be enough of these around.

And when 1.64 arrives with the new weapons - I imagine youll be flooded with orders assuming you choose to take them then.

M

Mishy

Grats :)

Originally posted by Draylor

And when 1.64 arrives with the new weapons - I imagine youll be flooded with orders assuming you choose to take them then.

And Draylor, i already have your order down for a wide selection of these new weapons, all mp ofc :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Grats! :D

There may be few WCs around but there seems to be loads of weapons floating around that I can't shift. :/

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Mishy
And Draylor, i already have your order down for a wide selection of these new weapons, all mp ofc :)
3 or 4 is a fairly safe bet.

Heh I tried to help you skill to 1065, Ill prob help you to the new cap too :p

M

Mishy

yeh, that failed miserably, made the mp to quick :\

P

parlain

Originally posted by Draylor
3 or 4 is a fairly safe bet.

Heh I tried to help you skill to 1065, Ill prob help you to the new cap too :p

And Dray STILL tries to claim poverty whenever I see him lounging about in Diogel ^^

M

Mishy

Originally posted by parlain
And Dray STILL tries to claim poverty whenever I see him lounging about in Diogel ^^

yeh, hes forever telling me how poor he is, always requesting free pieces of chain armor! ... err oh wait ...

D

Draylor

Originally posted by parlain
Blame the various people who took it upon themselves to clear my vaults of any MP parts in the last few days.

Im trying to spend some to drop gold count back down to more sensible levels ;)

Besides with the number of seals you seem to have to trinket youve little right to talk :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom