DING RR 5 L 0 From joejohnsonscoue

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
geez man gratz ... didn't think you were making any rps at the rate you were dying out there ^_^ ;;;

elf out..

Marc

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
HA HA

making your own gratzthread. :eek:

Wasnt so long ago that you were making countless "FAO XXX you suck, i rox"

That was until ofc everyone just laughed at you and saw you for what you are. An adding chimp.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I got more dex as a norsebabe caster and your a scout Oo

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
10 realm skill points :)

Use
Respec
Use
Respec
Use
Respec

If there is as many realm respec stones in Alb that there is in Mid then the marked is flooded with them.

Anyways gratz on rr5 :cheers:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
was wondering about the empathy too :D grts now stop spamming /rude on everyone tbh t.t

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
kindly go fuck yourself

Sure :)

RR5 Scout posting his own grats thread = ROFL, whatever you say when you wanna defend your Realm m8

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
RR5 Scout posting his own grats thread = ROFL, whatever you say when you wanna defend your Realm m8

well everyone is different and dont forget that for some ppl gettign rr5 is an achievement.

back on topic

grat
:cheers:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Wasnt so long ago that you were making countless "FAO XXX you suck, i rox"

That was until ofc everyone just laughed at you and saw you for what you are. An adding chimp.

Sure I did, in your little dreamworld maybe.

Adding, what's wrong with adding? It's a mmorpg if you haven't noticed that yet. I don't give a rats ass if someone decides to add on the fights I pick and I add on whatever I see if I want.

Care to tell me anymore of your own "imagined" facts?

Config

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Joe :cheers:

A tip Joe, you have a bigger chance to fight me back then trying to run, who knows, you might win :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Dreami said:
Sure :)

Posting how many rps you have made in your sig = ROFL

Just because he posted on fh that he dinged rr5, you felt the need to laugh at him. Typical fckin nerd.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Posting how many rps you have made in your sig = ROFL

Just because he posted on fh that he dinged rr5, you felt the need to laugh at him. Typical fckin nerd.

Did I mention I laughed at him dinging RR5? I rather laughed at him making his own post.

RPs got nothing to do with me posting anything, but I bet you get kicks from calling other ppl nerds with your retarded rugbybrains. Calling ppl wankers in your sig make you real mature as well.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well done mate, but I think you should consider getting a TOA template judging by the state of your dex :p

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Adding is something everyone is entitled to-do, ignore elitist bastards if they tell you otherwise. I personaly don't like adding, I prefer FG battles, where by there are less rps naturaly, but you get more enjoyment out of the game in general, few guildies have said that one good fight can make the evening, I guess its whatever you find fun, and if adding is that, then theres no problem with it at all. Its not about rps, its about enjoying the game.

Getting RR5 as any class is difficult if your new to the game, there's a language barrier and often you don't play the same times others do, but you wish you could, which I guess is why you don't have a very good template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom