DING lgm wcer 5th lgm

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
at exactly 09:33 gmt this mornoing after exactly 97 hours 33 mins crafting i reached lgm wcer on my savage ataffy making my 5th lgm craft on my acc at a cost of 3p and 19 hours df farming with my zerker

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you use macro crafting, otherwise you dont have a life :D

Denisée

Fledgling Freddie
Not like you are the first. It seem only reason you post here is to boast.

Honestly, who cares how many attempt you've used from 1143 to 1144 Alchemy, how many SC orders you've done, how many times you've raided TG without claiming items, how much time you've used to get to lgm, how ....

What people remember is the raids you've done where you've changed the rules for your or your friends benefit, given up on public tg raids and gone over to camp tg 24/7 with your sm. There is more that can be mentioned but notthing strokes my eye as suited for the public atm. Just to ask some old members of WR if you are curious.

But if you feel like it's a great goal to reach 5 LGMs I guess I should give you a firm salute and congratulate you
alc.gif

If I should do an acknowledgement it would be to state that you are a more loathed
bur2.gif
person than an amiable and respected person.
fly.gif

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Denisee that's uncalled for. he's come on here because he thinks (quite rightly) that it's an achievement for one person to have put the time and effort into getting 5 LGM crafters. That to me is far more worthy of being "grat'd" than any of the emain farmers that boast or get thier mates to boast whenever they hit a new realm rank.

What amazes me is that people are willing to knock people down in this game when they've probably never even met them or spoken to them in person (in game obviously). I ain't exactly Rauthian's biggest fan by a long way but I think the bullshit he gets off of others is way over the top. Sadly most of it's just pure jealousy.

Rauthian - Well done!!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
ruahtian said:
at exactly 09:33 gmt this mornoing after exactly 97 hours 33 mins crafting i reached lgm wcer on my savage ataffy making my 5th lgm craft on my acc at a cost of 3p and 19 hours df farming with my zerker
At exactly 20:39 CET this evening, I didn't care one bit about how long it took you to reach LGM WC, nor how much it cost you.

A "ding, LGM WC" would've been good enough. The rest is just a ( quite sad ) cry for attention. ( oh, there's a surprise ).

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Denisee that's uncalled for. he's come on here because he thinks (quite rightly) that it's an achievement for one person to have put the time and effort into getting 5 LGM crafters. That to me is far more worthy of being "grat'd" than any of the emain farmers that boast or get thier mates to boast whenever they hit a new realm rank.

What amazes me is that people are willing to knock people down in this game when they've probably never even met them or spoken to them in person (in game obviously). I ain't exactly Rauthian's biggest fan by a long way but I think the bullshit he gets off of others is way over the top. Sadly most of it's just pure jealousy.

Rauthian - Well done!!

Its all time spent behind a computer his achievement is no better than a persons who spends his time RvRing instead, tbh what does he do that would make people jealous his ability to piss large amounts of people off? Wasnt he going to quit not long ago he made a post about it yet he is still here seeking more atention like the wanker he is.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
can all whiners and cry babys just fo? you are just making yourself look like an idiot

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
DaveyJones said:
Its all time spent behind a computer his achievement is no better than a persons who spends his time RvRing instead, tbh what does he do that would make people jealous his ability to piss large amounts of people off? Wasnt he going to quit not long ago he made a post about it yet he is still here seeking more atention like the wanker he is.
He probably was going to quit then realised there's sod all else out there to play. Know each time I quit I end up coming back.. :p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
No point in being angry at him anymore. He's way over pathetic by now... just ignore him.

Pibe

Fledgling Freddie
well i dont remember when, how and what :kissit:
but i have 5 legendary crafters on same account too :drink:
im posting here, not to look for grats :cheers: but for orders ;)

ciao

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Pibe said:
well i dont remember when, how and what :kissit:
but i have 5 legendary crafters on same account too :drink:
im posting here, not to look for grats but for orders ;)

ciao

Dont fall aslepp during your orders ^^ or were ever you went...

/hug from Sigel :wub:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
First of all big gratz ruathian great achievment..

secondly its very unfortunate that some people have to come spoil the post by posting crap,i spend alot of time in the game and i know that alot of people have been helped by ruathian in one way or another,If he chooses to spend his time crafting to help others good on him is all i can say... keep up the fine work m8....

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Denisée said:
Not like you are the first. It seem only reason you post here is to boast.

Honestly, who cares how many attempt you've used from 1143 to 1144 Alchemy, how many SC orders you've done, how many times you've raided TG without claiming items, how much time you've used to get to lgm, how ....

What people remember is the raids you've done where you've changed the rules for your or your friends benefit, given up on public tg raids and gone over to camp tg 24/7 with your sm. There is more that can be mentioned but notthing strokes my eye as suited for the public atm. Just to ask some old members of WR if you are curious.

But if you feel like it's a great goal to reach 5 LGMs I guess I should give you a firm salute and congratulate you
alc.gif

If I should do an acknowledgement it would be to state that you are a more loathed
bur2.gif
person than an amiable and respected person.
fly.gif

:D :D

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
i do love when assholes open there mouths about things thay dont have a clue about now denisee you emntioned the only incident from a tg raid that as i recale was put to a vote of the members in the cg and the majority of the cg agree with what SPLASHOR surgested and as i recall you flamed me for allowing the idea to be surgested in the first place.
funny thing is that happened on raid number 32 yet i did a further 13 tg raids before i got bored with them and decided to farm for 2 weeks to get the items i needed and never got from the raids in 45 tg raids i ran i ended up with 4 tg drops 2 of them claimed 2 won and another 9 i bought from the winners you dont even play the game anymore so why dont you just shut up grow up and get what is called a life this is supose to be a game yet you act as if its life or death man some ppl need to get back to reality and learn to relaxe or grow up( denisee)

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, not like your the first to achieve 5 LGM crafters, actaully theres peeps with all 6 at LGM!! I myself know of one with 5 LGM crafts, and afaik the only reason he doesnt do SC is because its boring, atleast thats what he says. I bet you dont know about him though.. CUZ HE DOESNT BRAG ABOUT IT ^

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Aye, not like your the first to achieve 5 LGM crafters, actaully theres peeps with all 6 at LGM!! I myself know of one with 5 LGM crafts, and afaik the only reason he doesnt do SC is because its boring, atleast thats what he says. I bet you dont know about him though.. CUZ HE DOESNT BRAG ABOUT IT ^

Whats wrong with bragging? maybe he is doing a little PR.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Know the whole thing about beating a dead horse? Well unfortunaly this horse has been beaten so much its not more a kind of dead horse jelly.

Please don't beat the dead horse jelly! you'l just get intestine on your boots.

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
ruahtian said:
i do love when assholes open there mouths about things thay dont have a clue about now denisee you emntioned the only incident from a tg raid that as i recale was put to a vote of the members in the cg and the majority of the cg agree with what SPLASHOR surgested and as i recall you flamed me for allowing the idea to be surgested in the first place.
funny thing is that happened on raid number 32 yet i did a further 13 tg raids before i got bored with them and decided to farm for 2 weeks to get the items i needed and never got from the raids in 45 tg raids i ran i ended up with 4 tg drops 2 of them claimed 2 won and another 9 i bought from the winners you dont even play the game anymore so why dont you just shut up grow up and get what is called a life this is supose to be a game yet you act as if its life or death man some ppl need to get back to reality and learn to relaxe or grow up( denisee)

My head hurts trying to put this together with only one dot.

ruahtian said:
shut up grow up and get what is called a life this is supose to be a game yet you act as if its life or death man some ppl need to get back to reality and learn to relaxe or grow up( denisee)

And who are you to talk about getting a life, and not to face the game like it's on life or death. You treatened the whole guild of pro patria to get banned of all future tg and dragon raids just because we had a tg raid planned the same date as you. You dont own tg, nor the dragon. And you even lied that you where choosen by GOA personly to do some "testing" in tg that day. Now I ask you, havn't it gone far over the top of you head when you accualy lies about this kind a things, and you accualy are the one taking the game life or death. Sorry, but I just can't sit down and watch your nonsens get posted without acting. I've seen it far to many times.

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
ruahtian said:
i ended up with 4 tg drops 2 of them claimed 2 won and another 9 i bought from the winners

I thought you were dead against people selling won drops and wanted such people to be barred from your raids?

Does that all change when it works in your favour?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Half the ppl here moaning about Ruaths post are the same ppl on the RvR forums "gratz"ing RvRers for getting RR5, yet theres more RR5s about than ppl with 5 LGMs, so I failt to see why you complain.

So RvR isnt his thing, crafting is.
Ppl get GRATZ when they ding 50.
ppl get GRATZ for dinging LGM.
ppl get GRATZ for getting the next RR.
ppl get GRATZ for getting a level (over 20 :p)

So whats wrong with just saying GRATZ and leaving it at that.

As for the TG raids, for ages Ruath was the only person running the damn things, you want to maon about them, run your own raid and try and please everyone all the time....aint gonna happen because a) you cant be arsed to organise things like that and b) youd rather someone else took the blame when things / rules go wrong.

why cant you lot just be happy for a change ya miserable lot? :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
:eek2:Gratz Ruath m8
Funny how the same people pop out the woodwork to complain
:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom