Ding :D :D

D

Damon_D

Bahh you got your grats last nite ;) Ahhh wtf Grats again then :)

X

Xeanor

grats on your traded char which already had quite some rps

and now feel good apparently with your insta mezz/stun (ae) etc.

n00b

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Tacticus
Still annoying as always *ea*or :)

I just have no respect for people who feel good about getting RR8 while someone else did half of the work for them.

Do you?

T

Tacticus

If you feel respect for someone over get numbers in a database, id be more worried. :-p

G

grizlasthehero

ofc had 200k on it and i earnt 2.6mil so stfu ;)

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by grizlasthehero
just cus ur groups suck teador :)

it's just too hard to beat your group because it doesn't have a weak spot,

that's why it gets nerfed next patch and you will eat dirt.

and i can really laugh my ass off about you... someone who ebays accounts and then feels uber when he buys one... lmao

Q

Qte Eth

rare case when i agree with xeanor
and impressive work making a self-grats thread and bumping it several times, tho its only option when u cant expect it from others

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Qte Eth
rare case when i agree with xeanor
and impressive work making a self-grats thread and bumping it several times, tho its only option when u cant expect it from others

well you must be really lucky to beat a mid grp with 3healers 1shaman 3zerkers 1warrior no? with a alb group 1sorc 2cleric 1minstrel 3merc 1pala ? zerkers kill sorc in a few seconds and you have no CC anymore while mid grp has 3 CC... in chain... ?

gonna try a different tactic next patch to take out the shaman, because atm it's no real use taking out the shaman. and zerkers will do less damage = sorc lives longer.

K

klavrynd

only thing that changes next patch is that mids get an extra buffbot for specs at pk and swap zerks for savages

Q

Qte Eth

not to mention that after shaman is killed mid melee grp becomes total shit ;)

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by klavrynd
only thing that changes next patch is that mids get an extra buffbot for specs at pk and swap zerks for savages

savages do less damage and swing faster (small hits in a row is alot easier to heal than 700+ damage in one blow)

and you kill the shaman and the mid group is... doomed? :)

X

Xeanor

healers can't sprint away anymore either :)

and alb support/CC can outsprint melee yes :)

G

Groborthir

FYI Grizlas was leeching off my kills to ding RR8!

Grats, chubby. :)

M

Mid_Blejsarus

hmms grizlas was like not even rr4 when account was traded..
that means like gained around 2,6m rp ^^
savage isnt bad you will notice that later... :D I hit below 1sec and i am 50sword 42sav with celirty on.. and omfg no end regen if shammy die or wtf! savage got their own end buff ^^

O

old.mattshanes

Savages have end regen like mcl when you use that to recover mana i have it on mine,yeah well that mid group is stupidly hard to beat,ok kill one healer,oh shit he's alive again 5 secs later with perfect res:p

Anyway well done.I be rr8 in patch 20.37:(

A

Artemls

As Matt said, savage will never run out of end and 3 2-hand savages will do loads of dmg :)

K

kalgarn

will just be an extra buffbot at pk just to give everyone an endbuff with the shammie still having con to give endbuff if someone dies.
we might need to ask mythic to make the pk's bigger to put all the bots in there :p

B

Brunore

Originally posted by kalgarn
will just be an extra buffbot at pk just to give everyone an endbuff with the shammie still having con to give endbuff if someone dies.
we might need to ask mythic to make the pk's bigger to put all the bots in there :p

Multistory PK's

I think they are putting a range on it as well, so the bot-in-the-pk might not work for endregen if you havent got a shammie with you.

K

kalgarn

could be,will result in more buffbots anyway.
got to admit mythic knows how to get the most money out off a game :D

X

Xeanor

There's a 1500 range on the end buff :D

The only one able to buff your group with end will be the shaman in your group :D

He dies = all end buff drop :D

Users who are viewing this thread