Ding Alch cap

C

ChillyDawg

oh yeah!! OH YEAH!

my Alch del boy just dinged 1144 in alchemy and maxed it all, uber. Who else has it capped btw?

btw, selling ablatives and the rest of it ,)

M

medowind

gratz

now give me money so i can buy lots of stuff off you :p

C

ChillyDawg

yes i know aligro, if youd done ur homework instead of pretending im a lyer you might have noticed that they changed the level of the Reactive Ablative Tincture a patch or two ago along withthe lvl 1000 potion fix to 1094 from 1096, thats why both lomald and noche are capped at 1146 wheras i am capped at 1144. Anyway, im leeter than you :p

D

dimerian

Good :drink:´s ,watch out for not getting :flame:`s Mister :merlin: and :cheers: on!

Grats! :wub:

D

Draylor

Grats Del ;)

Quite possibly the least sane alchemist in the realm :p

C

cathrine

Weee ! Congratulations Del. Bet the moaning about your overfilled vaults with Ablas will reach new heights now. ;) Personally I doubt I'll ever reach the cap, thou.

So... when will you start it all again and roll another crafter? ;)

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by dimerian
Good :drink:´s ,watch out for not getting :flame:`s Mister :merlin: and :cheers: on!

Grats! :wub:

hehe someone had fun with the smiley's ;)

GratZ with the high Alc m8 :cheers:

C

ChillyDawg

thats some uber neon smileys, and Cath i dont give a damn about my vault now. :D

O

old.shotgunstow

Well done dude ;) Now you can give me money so I can cap my Armourcrafting (30 points to go ;)) :D

D

Denisée

Originally posted by **Aligro**
afaik lomald has 1146...

i 1115 atm :D

Want to Explain this then ?

Noche in Hib got 1144 tho.

And this update have been done in this patch...!!

A

**Aligro**

alchemy.JPG

:confused:

C

ChillyDawg

we all know the xml is old. and if ur flaming aligro (yay) you shaould also flame me (boo) cos im listed as 1143 on that. not 1144.

T

Talifer

I think he's pointing out that on that list Lomald is 1140, and since the xml was updated this patch with whatever the new cap is there's no way to get 1146. I've no idea and I don't care, but that's what I think he's pointing at ;)

Talifer

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Talifer
I think she's pointing out that on that list Lomald is 1140, and since the xml was updated this patch with whatever the new cap is there's no way to get 1146. I've no idea and I don't care, but that's what I think she's pointing at ;)

Talifer

Someone got the point :clap:

Was not ment to flame Aligro :(

D

devius_devil

gratz, now stop your advertising on Barry

ps. Buy all your alchemy at Stabbing

C

ChillyDawg

well, who gives a dogs retractable lead tbh. Im better than nearly all of you punks :p

Users who are viewing this thread