Ding 51! (Not rr5)

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Tilda
grats.

for the xp counters, 2.5 blobs of xp at lvl 50 is EXACTALLY equal to PLing a lvl 1 up to lvl 50.

got my necro to 50, PLed reaver to 50, necro has 2.5 blobs.

TIlda

well assuming the xp you got was halved because you're grouped with ya alt - this would mean level 1->50 is actually 5 bubs at 50

T

Tight

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Yes, like it has already been said, 50,5 and 50,9999 did nothing, no ding, no music, no points.. :(

You wasnt there!!1!!!

You were afk when we got 5bobs =P

I remember i got a banana and some good strawberrys tho.

K

Kurik BHM

:eek2:

thats alot of xp indeed :)

grats! :great:

W

wolfen_rb

Hey Vile...nice try :clap:

but ! Ludwig finished the 10 bubs months ago....maybe he was too shy to post ..:wall:

anyway Grats !

O

old.Sepiritz

Originally posted by wolfen_rb
Hey Vile...nice try :clap:

but ! Ludwig finished the 10 bubs months ago....maybe he was too shy to post ..:wall:

anyway Grats !

Never said I was first. ;)

T

Thebe

well, the PL grp in mid/exc that PL's near lair, they got 3 pbaoers, healer and shaman. All 3 SM's got 9.9999 bubs exp ;o

M

Meduza

Gratz :)

and i bet u await the 'extra' lvl s on trials on atlantis :p

and lol @ qbar setup :p

O

old.shotgunstow

Or perhaps not, but 10 bubs atleast.. :p

drearyexp.jpg

Now include a screenshot with /played time :>:rolleyes:

O

old.CrazyMuppet

do you still get xp on kills?

grats btw :great:

O

old.Sepiritz

37 days played with the cabalist.
Put played time in sig. :p

O

old.Mousah

Vile....y00 are a vely vely sick man :p

Gratz :)

Mousah mOOse
herogimp at 50
Mous Kamikaze bg shade
<Celtic Fist>

Skullbasher TinCanCrusher
speedgimp at 50
<Clan Chaos>
Prydwen

I

inuyasha

I liked cjk better, he only got 50.5, but he had 102 days played and was a solo bladesmaster!

Still, your f00ked and thats an honour :great:

What hrun said =)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Meduza
and i bet u await the 'extra' lvl s on trials on atlantis :p
I'm pretty sure that you won't get the new "master levels" from traditional exping.
and lol @ qbar setup :p
What's wrong with it? Mine looks pretty similar (I wish I would have space for str debuff on my 1st qb, but I put the attack speed debuff there, which should interrupt), and I am only surprised by the body resistance debuff (right?) I see there. What's your spec, Viley boy?

M

Meduza

Originally posted by Belomar
I'm pretty sure that you won't get the new "master levels" from traditional exping.What's wrong with it? Mine looks pretty similar (I wish I would have space for str debuff on my 1st qb, but I put the attack speed debuff there, which should interrupt), and I am only surprised by the body resistance debuff (right?) I see there. What's your spec, Viley boy?

rly ?

hmm, all mine is around the edges ;)

P

Pin

What's wrong with it? Mine looks pretty similar (I wish I would have space for str debuff on my 1st qb, but I put the attack speed debuff there, which should interrupt), and I am only surprised by the body resistance debuff (right?) I see there. What's your spec, Viley boy?

I think he meant having the qbar in the middle of the screen, etc. Looks messy there :p

A

Apathy

I am only surprised by the body resistance debuff (right?) I see there. What's your spec, Viley boy?

I am confused by that...first Body Debuff is at 22 spirit. He has all top DoTs so that's at least 49 matter. You can get 49m/22s but...is that AoE disease there too? Because you can't get that until 15 body and that's not possible with 49m/22s...

Please elucidate.

a.

A

Apathy

Unless...he doesn't have 49 matter and only has 46.

a.

O

old.Kantz

Oi.. Congrats Vile you evil bugger :clap:

No wonder he got all that xp after powerleveling all whom asks him. If Vile is not playing Dreary.. then just pm Witching about totally FREE powerleveling.

<Chuckles and Hides>

S

Saturnine

what strange spec are you?
I see red-aoe dot, green aoe-disease and the 22spirit body debuff.... ...how unusual :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Saturnine
what strange spec are you?
I see red-aoe dot, green aoe-disease and the 22spirit body debuff.... ...how unusual :)

looks like 46m, 22/23s, 16/17b.

Nothing too strange there imo.

O

old.Sepiritz

Aye, 46m, 22s, 16b i think it was..
I love the body debuff even though its low and the pet gets pretty decent buffs at 22s aswell meaning i can park my ass somewhere and let the pet kill yellow cons without me touching them.

O

old.Sepiritz

Originally posted by old.Kantz
Oi.. Congrats Vile you evil bugger :clap:

No wonder he got all that xp after powerleveling all whom asks him. If Vile is not playing Dreary.. then just pm Witching about totally FREE powerleveling.

<Chuckles and Hides>

DIE!!!
Kantz is the original powerleveler, ask him!
:p

I

inuyasha

Aye, 46m, 22s, 16b i think it was..
I love the body debuff even though its low and the pet gets pretty decent buffs at 22s aswell meaning i can park my ass somewhere and let the pet kill yellow cons without me touching them.

Not sure how long the debuff will be worth a spot on the qbar when they implent level of spell vs level of target modifiers though :/

B

Belomar

Originally posted by inuyasha
Not sure how long the debuff will be worth a spot on the qbar when they implent level of spell vs level of target modifiers though :/
Umm. This is already in, part of the original design, always been like that. The only thing that's changed is that Mythic only recently admitted this is how things work.

I

inuyasha

Umm. This is already in, part of the original design, always been like that. The only thing that's changed is that Mythic only recently admitted this is how things work.

Really?

Case lower level spells have never had ANY difference affetcting higher levels in my book. I remeber my friends level 27 bard messing a fg mids at amg, and i remember my own level >20 people messing several level 50s before the first resist came.

So if they have not made or will make any changes, its not correct at all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom