Ding 50!!!!

C

choonz

My Iccle Fishy Scout Boobz is finally 50!

Prepare for more Knee-high ankle biting terror in the frontier/odins/emain :D

S

syri

Originally posted by choonz
My Iccle Fishy Scout Boobz is finally 50!

Prepare for more Knee-high ankle biting terror in the frontier/odins/emain :D
ankle biting? scouts aint supposed to melee ;)
oh, and grats!

O

old.shotgunstow

Well done, you first fish scout 50?

C

choonz

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
Well done, you first fish scout 50?

Well i was the First female fish scout to start really going for 50, but then one called Skogsfru or summat beat me to it. I havent seen Skogs for about a month though.
So i think im the only ACTIVE 50 fish scout :D woot :) I wouldnt swap it for anything tho, not even the 2 million dex i gave up as opposed to a saracen :p

ty for the gratz dudes! :)

Edit: Duskwave says Skogs is still active :D Get to RVR more often skogs and we can have a fish scout mini-zerg :p

W

Wiro

CHOOONZZZYYYY u R 4tehwin!!11 :hat:

GRATS MATEY!!!!! :hat:

O

old.CorpseWhisperer

Originally posted by choonz
Well i was the First female fish scout to start really going for 50, but then one called Skogsfru or summat beat me to it. I havent seen Skogs for about a month though.
So i think im the only ACTIVE 50 fish scout :D woot :) I wouldnt swap it for anything tho, not even the 2 million dex i gave up as opposed to a saracen :p

ty for the gratz dudes! :)

Edit: Duskwave says Skogs is still active :D Get to RVR more often skogs and we can have a fish scout mini-zerg :p

Good to see another reluctant piece of catfood scout out there, and grats to you :)

To be honest, I didn't know I was one of the first to level my wee Inconnu to 50 with the honour to wear studded underpants. And handle a stick with a string ;) (A fish goes fishing? Chinese proverb in the making?)

Skogsfru is active, but got a little bit frustrated by rvr because she tended to do things alone - and scouts can do a lot of things alone, but solo rvr without a Zombie bb is quite a challenge. And you won't find me in Emain anyways...I wonder why...

Still, would certainly be nice to team up with you same day and scare the hell out of some dwarfs.

C

choonz

"I was one of the first to level my wee Inconnu to 50 "

You were THE first :)
If you see me in the frontier gimme a shout and i will provide the buffs ;)
Kinda sucks that its boiled down to us NEEDING them but on with the killing i guess :)

W

Wiro

:hat: :wub: :hat: GRAAAATS CHOONZYPANTS!!! :hat: :wub: :hat:

Uhh what? Did i already Grats u?? Well who cares, i'm going to Grats u again!!!!! Boobz4tehwin :cool:
:bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread