Ding 365days online

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Ok I know thats proly not even close to any record. Still I think it's alot of time spent online.

Anyone else dare to sum ther main account online time? :touch:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Joohl said:
Ok I know thats proly not even close to any record. Still I think it's alot of time spent online.

Anyone else dare to sum ther main account online time? :touch:

if i did i would prolly stop playing this game and do something else so....NO, im not going to sum it up (mostly couse i suck in math :( )

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
that's alot imo :> that's like 6 hours a day for 4 years xD

I have ~150 days on my account (which is alot too I might add)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I have around 200 on my buffbot. Easiest way for me to sum it up, since he's been on most of the times that my main account has been on. But considering I played classic/camlann for a bit too. Then perhaps I'm up to 250 all together.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
wouldnt like to add all the played time on my characters scare me

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
if i did i would prolly stop playing this game and do something else so....NO, im not going to sum it up (mostly couse i suck in math :( )

/play is your friend, and gratz, or maybe not hehe Joohl.

Pretty sure /play is semi bugged now.

When i made a paladin ages ago, leveling from level one, i had 6 hours on my /stats and 12 hours on /play :p

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i think im probably pushing 200 altogether...including excal chars too :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
/played is a very dangerous number and should never be shown to ones Wife/Partner/GF/Boyfriend etc, since they will obviously come out the standard statement.

"You Love That Game More Than Me"

Which of course you do, but you must never ever admit it ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thought i was the saddest with 180 or so on my main, but u beat me :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Passed 365days like 2-3weeks ago or so.

EDIT: Thats just on Trollum alone. In total I'd guess around 450-500 without checking in total on all chars.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
No idea what the total time is but I'll never foget having 256 days /played on my inf at the end of the first year I played...

It may seem like alot, but having the ability to play at the office 8 hours a day does help :)

(to bad I can't play at my current job QQ)

Erulin the Bloody

Herjulf

Banned
heh i prolly aint the worst but i know my skald alone have 1 year /played or more in days.
Scary shit.

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
i think im probably pushing 200 altogether...including excal chars too :p

Liar, I bet you spent the better part of 200 days just getting rr4 on thane :fluffle:

I did the /play on bot also, since he's on almost everytime I play anyway, and he's on 107days.. So probably add maybe 20-30 days to that :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
No way I'm going to even begin adding the /played on all my chars.

I'd be forced to think where I'd be in life if I had been studying in all those hours...

Makes me sad just thinking about it.

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
No idea what the total time is but I'll never foget having 256 days /played on my inf at the end of the first year I played...

It may seem like alot, but having the ability to play at the office 8 hours a day does help

Dude... that's 16.8 hours/day for a year. Non-stop...
If you took ONLY 2 weeks off in the entire year it would even be 17.5 hours/day... Please be serious and take into consideration that other people actuallly are able to press buttons on a calculator. Trying to convince us that you have no life can be so much easier...
Look at me, I am responding to a completely useless post... I have no life...

Case closed... :)

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Pretty sure /play is semi bugged now.

When i made a paladin ages ago, leveling from level one, i had 6 hours on my /stats and 12 hours on /play :p

It was bugged a few patches ago and after they fixed it people still had more time on /played than they really played.

I have about 200 days played time but since I started about 4 years ago and shared my account with my brother I dont think thats too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom