Ding, 30k.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, that is a LOT of spam.

So, once every full moon(think 10k is a proper milepost), thought i'd actually do a proper post on the occation since i noticed it.

It's kinda samey/more important then turning 30, the 10k posts sure have had a lot of things happen. FHOT ofcourse has been a big part of all sorts of things.

So, what to do on the next 10k? To the glorious 40k, the warhammer of goalposts if you will. First things first, changing my avatar back to what was requested by EQ, bringing teh seel back. Real life most likely will reflect it, go a bit more crrrrraaaaaazy as the joker would say.

This comes as a nice turn of tides really, moving in two weeks, new peeps and works in life, some old peeps left(well...1 :p) and so on.

At the end of day, it's jsut posts and it basically means nothing, but on the other hand the symbolism is there, hidden under all of the weird bullsh*t we do daily.

So to properly end this post, here's some nudity'ish female(NSFW), a video of some cats and link to an old.

The female unit;

912d1185213948-official-nsfw-thread-hot-bichez-more-omg-5656160806abunchofhottivi7.jpg

The cats;

YouTube - 10 Cutest Cat Moments

The old;

YouTube - Technoviking original video HQ

And that should do it...well...here's to another 10k, couldn't have done it without you lot :cheers:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Well done, altough i think you need to go some to beat Deebs, he has over 9 million (that cant be right)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Congratulations on arguing with yourself over and over.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
lol....Techno Viking....what a dude

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Congratulations on arguing with yourself over and over.

Inevitable, and weak :p

You really nee to work on your flames.

"It would be something if 99% wasn't complete crap"

or

"Maybe in the next 10k you manage 1 sensible post"

Something that makes sense would be a good start little birdy one :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omgomg the kittens at number 6!!! :clap:

...and well done I guess lol 30k ding I thought you were on about how far you'd run or were doing something involving travelling 30k, but still I guess posting 30k observations, quips, links (mainly t&a)must take a lot of effort too hehe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's not actually that much, 11-12 posts /day for..6..years....err...yeah.

Laddey

FH is my second home
grats man, thats a lot of shit you've been posting ! ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
11-12 posts a day for 6 years? Jesus man :p 60k in 6 more years?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well done, altough i think you need to go some to beat Deebs, he has over 9 million (that cant be right)

My actual post count is a LOT lower than most people on here but I chose to have 9 million when people were obsessed with post count, I just artificially increased mine so that noone would ever be "the top poster".

Tohtori, congratulations.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, I find this thread a bit un-nerving to be honest. Wasn't post count only added back as long as it didn't become peoples way of measuring epeen? What else is this thread then apart from a way to stroke ones ego? Frankly I don't want to start seeing 'w00t 10k/20k/30k posts' threads pop up and the existence of this thread serves to encourage that.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I find this thread a bit un-nerving to be honest. Wasn't post count only added back as long as it didn't become peoples way of measuring epeen? What else is this thread then apart from a way to stroke ones ego? Frankly I don't want to start seeing 'w00t 10k/20k/30k posts' threads pop up and the existence of this thread serves to encourage that.

Totally agree.

We all have lives (or at least I hope we do) so let's not go down this worrying idea.

Sorry Toht - congats'ing yourself is also rather sad. :(

But I can't help but feel good for that nice lady. AWOOGA!!! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh, just a bit of fun that all. I stroke my ego plenty on my off-forum time.

And by ego i mean... :D

And let's be honest, it wouldn't be a thread by me if it wasn't sh*t :p

sayward

Resident Freddy
This is not fair. Think it took me about three years to work out how to 'post'!

gohan

FH is my second home
reset his post count to 0 for being such a self gratizing dorimor of offtopic whore bag xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom