ding 10 million

D

december_rain

yey me, clearly it is my bot in PDC that made this happend :)

B

boni_ofdavoid

Gratz PDC, I blame reckless use of Brack's MoC for you overtaking us.

gj :)

O

oblivion_6

sniff sniff so proud :)

even the gang of alb stealthers who twatted me and raven in odins after we dinged 10 mill i luv u all

:wub:

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
Gratz PDC, I blame reckless use of Brack's MoC for you overtaking us.

gj :)

rofl

o yeah wd us :)

O

old.ST200

HURRAY LETS ALL BE AMAZED AT THIS ELITELY ELITE ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111rar123tbhtbhimoirl

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by old.ST200
HURRAY LETS ALL BE AMAZED AT THIS ELITELY ELITE ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111rar123tbhtbhimoirl

This time last year we didnt even have a lvl 50, instead of joining high RR rvr guilds we stuck together and worked together. so we are quite happy about it, if you dont like it tough shit you whining piece of turd...imo

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by old.ST200

jesus fuck i really want to be you so i can spend my time putting other peoples achievements down because im pathetic and feel the need to make others as sad as myself

fuckin loser

youre the reason why i dont go to london

O

old.Laryssa

grats mates

Good work staying together even when then cold widn is blowing in your face and not just go the easy way.

PS: ... await BoHs ding in 2 weeks or so ;) :) :D

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by oblivion_6
jesus fuck i really want to be you so i can spend my time putting other peoples achievements down because im pathetic and feel the need to make others as sad as myself

fuckin loser

youre the reason why i dont go to london

I'm amazed by how little sense some people make these days :/

R

Ravenbourne

Ahhh leave the poor lad alone, hes probably been told hes useless all his life, needs to feel big

Users who are viewing this thread