dilemma!!!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Was just dl'ing some music [perfectly leagally....] the file the tracks went to is one ive never seen b4 and i opened it to get the track and w00mp tis fulla pr0n!!!

my dilemma is i dont know if that folder was there b4 and belongs to my bf or if the pr0n came along with the music i dl'd so if i

1) delete file and it was my bf's im for it
2) dont delete and its not his hes going to think im some dirty old perv who sits about looking at noodies all day...........err

'ang on a mo

<cough>

right, ok, right well then, hypothetical question:

you find a file on your shared pc which is full of unexpected wossnames, do you:

A) delete it and deny all knowledge

B)you are infuriated at such disgusting filth and delete it straight away then sit about fuming and give other person an earfull when they get home.

C) you are infuriated at such disgusting filth, feel compelled to look at it all for several hours (sometimes twice cos you just cant believe THAT was possible with a gallapogus toitoise) then delete it straight away then sit about fuming and give other person an earfull when they get home.

D) download loads of irritating weebls toons and replace pr0n with magical trevor and lions and tigers.

E) pop a beer and get the doritos, now thats what you call entertainment!!

F) OMG!! close it and be horribly embaressed all day.

answer honestly folks!!

<sweeps up dorito crumbs>

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just ask him, say you downloaded some music and noticed the folder had some pr0n in.

when he says "err...well.....yeah its mine"

then you do the unexpected and say "ah ok, just wanted to make sure" if anything he will wanna know why your not mad!

its a known fact that men are more visual when it comes to s3x hence why we all love a bit of pr0n, dont mean he loves you any less.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol im gonna make one of those chat shows like kilroy, but it will be about interesting subjects like

"My underhill ally ran off with my neighbours amber simulcrum" or "Mrs troll bd does not know which pet is the father".

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
G) post on a gaming forum, that consists of 99,99% computer and/or internet and/or DAoC nerds and ask them about their way of handling pr0n on a computer.

:)

On a serious note: talk to your bf.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl guys tis a joke thread, i dl more pron than my bf tbh so hense the <sweeps up dorito crumbs > at end of post, sheesh try subtle humour and it fails :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
rofl guys tis a joke thread, i dl more pron than my bf tbh so hense the <sweeps up dorito crumbs > at end of post, sheesh try subtle humour and it fails :(
After the first few lines of reading your post all i could think about was women watching p0rn including women, hard to pay much attention after that.

p.s. are they the cheese dorito's? i prefer them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom