digital fish recruiting (new UK clan)

A

AntiPop

Hi, I'm looking to form a new CoD clan.

A little about me first. I'm 23 and have been playing online games for the past 6 years. I've been active in the clan scenes for CS, DoD and Tribes 2, usually at a very high standard. In T2 for example I played in the number one Base clan and for the GBR squad in two tournaments. I have also lead several clans in the past and I'm pretty experienced at it.

What am I looking for in recruits? Well first off all I'll make this clear, ALL applications will be considered regardless of age, race etc etc however I'm ideally looking for the following:

UK based players (spoke english is a must!)
Over 17 (this rule is to avoid any silly kiddyness ;))
Preferably on cable/ADSL
Preferably with some previous clan experience in a game
Available at least two evenings a week for practice/matches

The clan is aimed at competition play but we still want a good atmosphere, don't apply if you have ego problems :p

All potential recruits are asked to submit a demo of them playing rather than play a trial.

So after all that if you're interested in joining this new clan please contact me via e-mail at antipop@beerbelly.co.uk - if you can include a link to your demo in the mail that'd be great :D

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some of you soon. Good hunting!

PS. IRC and website to follow soon ;)

W

Will

Bah, I wish I had been recording a demo in the community game last night.;)

W

Will

You reminded me I had one of those rare moments when you defy all the odds. I shot two guys, then, as my clip had finished, I beat one of the GMs to death with my MP40. Sheer poetry.

I may knock you something together tonight, since I have decided I want to play this a bit more seriously than plain public play.

A

AntiPop

hehe, sounds like it was a classic ;)

btw IRC channel up, #clandf on quakenet

Users who are viewing this thread