D

dysfunction

All british record labels have joined together to launch:

Digital Download Day

Get your free music here - and its legal! :) :rolleyes:

Only allowed 50 Downloads though...

D

danger

and it's worth giving them my cc details when I can download it all of kazaa.... because?

P

pg_exoshear

Originally posted by ^Danger
and it's worth giving them my cc details when I can download it all of kazaa.... because?

Lol, very good point...File sharing pwns j00.

:)

D

dysfunction

I just thought your conscience might get the better of you in the end...:rolleyes: :D

D

danger

NEVER! it did with windows XP i bought it then realised I had to send MS every detail short of my dick size.....

Also I could only install it on one F'ING machine and I vowed never to buy another MS product... or ether let my conscience get in the way of my thurst for products EVER again :)

T

Testin da Cable

NEVER! it did with windows XP i bought it then realised I had to send MS every detail short of my dick size.....

Also I could only install it on one F'ING machine and I vowed never to buy another MS product... or ether let my conscience get in the way of my thurst for products EVER again :)

:D

D

dysfunction

Well you should have bought the *cough* professional *cough* version.... which doesnt require you to send your every detail!! And goes onto other machines...

M

MYstIC G

they calculate that ;)

D

dysfunction

Must have been a very short calc in his case! :D

L

legendario

My dog could have calculated it with his paw and have given the correct answer via a series of small yelps.

He only yelps in millimeters though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom