Different way to look at things (bring your own)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was just wondering, how things can be looked at many ways in life, cinema, games, whatnot.

I just thought if people had some weird/cooky ideas and opinions on stuff. I'll start it up with an example:

Han solo, luke skywalker, princess leia, that old dude...terrorists!

Yup, back in the day they were "freedom fighters" or "rebels", nowadays, bloody terrorists. Hooded, ragheaded, AK wielding terrorists fighting against the common goverment.

The whole starwars (original) saga is about Osama and his minions. Picture someone taking the same story, of osama bin laden finding a young boy, teaching him the ways of the "force" and in the end the boy blows up the twin towers. Wouldn't go down that well :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You.. Can be really wierd at times, has anyone ever told you that? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You.. Can be really wierd at times, has anyone ever told you that? :D

Wha? Me? Never!

Well...a couple of times...ten...96 tops...ok maybe a couple of hundred...but definetly less then a thousand.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
yeah. the brave empire with its mighty warlord built a death star, and then a bloody terrorist shot a torpedo into its blowhole! that day shall be mourned forever

Amanita

Part of the furniture
PoTC - the pirates are the bad guys! They're the ones that rape, pillage and burn but the movie follows them like they're the good ones. The Lord thats got Davey Jones's heart is an upright citizen trying to make the waters safe for all the traders and colonists, and Jack Sparrow needs hanging.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There we go, another good example :D

Pirates in general are glorified murderers. If your local neighborhood whino murderer went around thames on a speedboat poking knives into people, you wouldn't look and go "Ooh, a pirate! Cool!"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
John McLaine:

Cop gone bad! assulting the prisoners, definately violating their civil liberties and when asked to consider their basic human rights he said this "yeah theyre basic humans alright yipee kai ah motherfucker!" and then shot two in the head, bludgeoned one to death with a solid chocolate bunny and garrotted the other with his own ipod head phones!

The man is a danger, xenophobic and he has no idea about good personaly hygene, he drinks and drives, drinks whilst working (as a police man!!) and drinks whilst incharge or a firearm... and whats even worse is he drinks and takes asperin!!!

John McLaine, urban hero or unwashed menace... you decide!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
The alien from Alien... Hitchiking realy, with disastrous results!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol aye look at jaws or anaconda, two magnificient specimins of their species obliterated by thoughtless humans, how old were those animals to grow that big and then in the blink of an eye, the explosion of a compressed air cannister and the boom of gasolene tanks they were destroyed

ITS AN ECOLOGICAL CATASTROPHE!!!!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I know I`m gonna get flamed to oblivion and back for this, but...

Linux and the open source zealots.

Considered sort of modern Robin Hoods by many people, they´re actually not one inch better than their oh so evil counterparts. Absurd and a-social behaivour, using the same propaganda tool as their arch enemies, self-righteuos and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom