Rant Die on your arse.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I completely agree. I throw food into bushes at the side of the road all the time. There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of course there's nothing wrong with it, anything that will compost down is perfectly fine to be tossed into a hedge. Stupid Down District Council enforcement officer is stupid. Then it looks like bureaucracy took over and it all went to shit from there.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Silly to give a fine for that, what the f*ck is a "Council enforcement officer"(rentaccop of some sort with no actual power?), and stupid of him to "forget" to pay the fine.

All round stupid if you ask me. Especially since there's no reason given for it, they sued him for not paying a fine is all i'm reading.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Silly to give a fine for that, what the f*ck is a "Council enforcement officer"(rentaccop of some sort with no actual power?), and stupid of him to "forget" to pay the fine.

All round stupid if you ask me. Especially since there's no reason given for it, they sued him for not paying a fine is all i'm reading.
hmm that's odd. tbh I gave myself good odds that you'd agree with the fine seeing as the actions of the man do somewhat coincide with the act of littering, the fact his litter will naturally degrade being beside the point in the letter of the law (or words to that effect). You slip up this morning Toh? Grab a coffee, mate :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There are too many opposing viewpoints to choose from, he can't make up his mind.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't agree with rentacops fining people and then taking them to court over it. "Here's a bullsh*t charge that you'll probably ignore" then a month later it's "Jailtime for you haha!".

But that being said this whole "mess"(it's 150 ffs, not worth toilet paper let alone news) that followed is the persons own fault since they just didn't pay the fine. Forgot my arse.

But if you really want me to throw the devils avocado here; a lot of people here have said "our country, our rules" towards the muslim thingies, so here's "your laws" in action ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What pisses people off is these clowns would never pull up a gang of chavs outside a chippie throwing their entire contents of their meal in the middle of a pavement, but they pick on a guy throwing an apple core cos he's an easy target who won't try to knock their teeth out and might actually pay the fine.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But if you really want me to throw the devils avocado here; a lot of people here have said "our country, our rules" towards the muslim thingies, so here's "your laws" in action ;)
(5A)“Litter” includes—
(a)the discarded ends of cigarettes, cigars and like products, and
(b)discarded chewing-gum and the discarded remains of other products designed for chewing.
In practice, litter is most commonly assumed to include materials, often associated with smoking, eating and drinking, that are discarded and left by members of the public otherwise than in proper receptacles; or are spilt during waste management operations.
I would say that doesn't include fruit and veg (unless you think it's an "eating material").

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Kind of a gray area with those rules, though then they should provide reasonable compost units at every traffic light for people to do so.

They can't expect people to carry trash around 24/7 in hopes of a bin :p

But a rules a rule! If you don't like it, get out! I think someone put it like that on a countries individual rules.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...regarding drug dealing. Slightly different scope with the crime and the punishment here. Deal drugs and get shot vs throw something out of your window and get a fine.

I know, I know, a law's a law etc etc.

Chilly

Balls of steel
It is littering, but the cunt in the car behind should have used some brain and realised "while, by the letter of the law this is littering, it's an apple core and that's a hedge. no harm no foul." Unfortunately, the judge has a law to uphold and has no choice.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ultimately the judge should use the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law to make decisions. What a farce

soze

I am a FH squatter
If the council official saw it was an apple and charged him with throwing an apple then it's stupid. If he is just charged with littering then expecting the official to know it was an apple and just accepting the guys word it was an apple then whatever.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
And this is why I don't throw stuff out of my car window.

Or at least make bloody sure there's no other car who could see me! :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
This is a joke.

I'm growing sick of this country being in the hands of these sorts of people tbh.

I see it every day in and out of work - politically correct idiots who essentially make it up as they go along, and then are too stupid to see any other point of view.

Bah.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And yet, about 2 miles from my house, right next to a nature reserve and alongside a public right of way, sits a huge pile of flytipping that despite my best efforts, Trafford Council will not remove. They're just not interested and have ignored me for several months. Never mind that birds from the nature reserve will undoubtedly pick apart the pile of junk for nesting material, never mind that chemicals will leach out into the surrounding soil.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Local councils should be renamed "The Cunt Collective".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom