Die leachers and exiles of Prydwen!

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
seriously, does it seem like i made tried to make it any good, or just for fun? :touch:

either way, it was still a waste of time

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I was wondering what the hell you were up to?
Was creeping up on a scout when suddenly I'm on fire and I thought
'bastard, that kobbies dead'
Then I got really confused when I saw a stealthed hib beside you and you just kept emoting /victory

Best part of the vid is where the grey con celt blocks your arrow ;)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Surprising Death said:
yeh, and i think it was a druid, wtf :m00: blocked my arrow, and i have 2050 weaponskill with bow

Nahhh, couldn't really have happened, after all this is the patch were they nerfed unspecced shield's block rate against arrows ;)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Nahhh, couldn't really have happened, after all this is the patch were they nerfed unspecced shield's block rate against arrows ;)

yup let some scout please scream "didn't happen " to finish this thread :)

Not at all:) Was just a joke, but small complaint of all the greycons leaching at crau with catapults etc, they'r really annoying :m00:

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Why don't u have warlock in ur sig faril? embarassed? :<

After playing hib i must say i want to delete it, just have to make up my mind. Kinda boring deleting some char i've got to rr5 and spent a well amount of money on. can just leave it unplayed instead and use as siegebot

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Surprising Death said:
After playing hib i must say i want to delete it, just have to make up my mind. Kinda boring deleting some char i've got to rr5 and spent a well amount of money on. can just leave it unplayed instead and use as siegebot

How long did it take you to get it to RR5, compared to your hunter?

Not long at all, and my hunter is only rr4 :) Tho has taken ages with him to get that high. The time ive spent ot ge thunter rr4, id prolly have my wl rr6 or rr7

Just me gankin 5-6 greycon pryd exiles with braggarts use2 :p Lots of special effects! I found it funny, but obviously the fh elitists didnt ;) Guess u had to be there seeing everything flame up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom