Die Hard 4.0

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Saw it this evening, absolutely brilliant thought it a good idea to see it, being set on 4th July. Really enjoyed it and without giving too much away I'd recommend it to all.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
as good as 1, 2 or 3? or better than all :)

i dont care really ITS DIE HARD RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
die hard 2 sucked, but it's die hard so gotta love it anyway :) Can't wait to see this film.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I enjoyed it too, seen it 3 times now infact.

John McClane is the man :D

confused

Can't get enough of FH
A good if not better than 2 imo. Got more comedy in it also, loads of action... much of it overally unnecessary but then again that is Die Hard for you..

Am I the only one to be sad enough to have a day of watching all four?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Enjoyed it, as good as Die Hard 2 if not better.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Excellent. Die Hard.

Nothing more to be said.

It just...is.

EDIT:

Ok, maybe one more thing to say...Chuck Norris, Jack BAuer, Mr T and Hasslehoff have one thing in common, besides kicking ass all over the internet....they all fear John McClane 'cause he don't need no f*cking internet stuff about how cool he is, he just IS.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
A good if not better than 2 imo. Got more comedy in it also, loads of action... much of it overally unnecessary but then again that is Die Hard for you..

Am I the only one to be sad enough to have a day of watching all four?

i didnt leave my bed untill i watched all 3 last sunday, and not to sound cheesy, but i had a realy bad headache aswell.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Grrrrrr... Contemplating going to see this today now. Wonder if my friend will be up for it xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i didnt leave my bed untill i watched all 3 last sunday, and not to sound cheesy, but i had a realy bad headache aswell.

Each film is roughly 1 hour 30 minutes, so that means you were in bed playing "Shake the Snake" for 4 hours 30 minutes! Damn you must be super hot for John!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Each film is roughly 1 hour 30 minutes, so that means you were in bed playing "Shake the Snake" for 4 hours 30 minutes! Damn you must be super hot for John!

Well...each one is actually over 2h long...

So it's well over 6 hours of John Love :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok, maybe one more thing to say...Chuck Norris, Jack BAuer, Mr T and Hasslehoff have one thing in common, besides kicking ass all over the internet....they all fear John McClane 'cause he don't need no f*cking internet stuff about how cool he is, he just IS.

Jack Bauer fears no one you tit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom