Dido - White Flag

M

maxi--

Dido is total lounge music man, i mean, come on, her voice...its just fukcing dull? Its the kind of shit Hipsters listen to when they're bored of listening to Faithless. I should fucking know.

curse my online alias.

O

old.ignus

I always associate Dido's music with lesbians and I don't know why, and I'm not talking about good looking bi-sexual girls I'm talking full on dykes that look like men, maybe its because if you put an L in her name it spells dildo?

E

envenom

David Boreanaz AKA Angel out of Buffy the Vampire slayer and Angel the series is also in the video :)

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by envenom
David Boreanaz AKA Angel out of Buffy the Vampire slayer and Angel the series is also in the video :)

Oh yeah, but his hair looks daft.

L

leggy

Her voice is dull and her music is distinctly bland.

I'd rather listen to Leo Sayer.

N

newborn

her music does border on tedious. she's pretty hot tho.

D

dysfunction

I quite like the song thats playing on the radio at the moment.

I dont think I could handle an entire CD....

F

-fus-

Originally posted by dysfunction
I quite like the song thats playing on the radio at the moment.

I dont think I could handle an entire CD....

It's played over, and over (x100), and to be frank, it's getting on my tits.

M

Munkey-

The song does get rather repitive and introduces nothing new but i have no real problems with it. Doesnt sound as good as 'Take my hand' in my opinion but its still listenable.

her name does resemble Dildo unfortunatley :/

O

old.ignus

Did anybody hear dido in the live lounge on radio 1 the other day, she sand white flag beautifully but then she sang thank you and it was proper bo, I think you can still listen to it on R1 online.

M

MYstIC G

Nah, missed it. Think there was some article on her in the standard today as well which I missed as well. Today has been very non-Dido. Although of course that could be a good thing.

P

plightstar

I love the bit at the end of the video where, they make David Boreanaz look like some kinda strange stalker guy.

X

Xtro

I don't know if she's an Arsenal fan.

I do wish she'd play tunes out of her arse though, might be more interesting than the current lounge lizard shite.

M

mank!

Well, she looks better in an Arsenal shirt than Henry does.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by mank!
Well, she looks better in an Arsenal shirt than Henry does.

shush or Ambramovich will sign her.

M

mank!

He can't, the transfer window is shut.

ffs, any normal brain would find that funny but any humour was overidden by the above fact :<

C

CptDoom

Oh she likes arsenal does she? hmmm.

Still, should sue herself for sounding like every other fucking song this depressing mtv babe keeps releasing

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by plightstar
I love the bit at the end of the video where, they make David Boreanaz look like some kinda strange stalker guy.

You've obviously not been paying attention to the song or then video. Its about two people who were together but split up over their trouble but neither one wants to admit they were wrong, but they're still in love. If you watch dido has pictures of him on her wall and angel has pictures of her on his wall.

Do you think she likes it up the arsenal?

E

envenom

Ignus he was stalking her...... hes even said thats what the video was about he became obsessed

Users who are viewing this thread