Did you know?

O

old.tRoG

the third square on the shift+p thing shows fps. green is best colour, red is worst. yellow in the middle.

F

fl3a

heh well thats a way :D

thou is there any way to show it with number?

O

old.tRoG

must be really hard xpin' past lvl 100

he'd have to kill the big wormie in df a gazillion million times to get 1 bub.

OR MAYBE HE USES A CRACK!

KEMOR IS TEH H4XX0R!!!11

I

ignore

Originally posted by old.tRoG
the third square on the shift+p thing shows fps. green is best colour, red is worst. yellow in the middle.

ehm no! :rolleyes:
its green - clear
yellow - fg of mids/hibs
red - zerg doesnt matter what realm youre too dead to bother by now :p

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by ignore

ehm no! :rolleyes:
its green - clear
yellow - fg of mids/hibs
red - zerg doesnt matter what realm youre too dead to bother by now :p

its only the super albs with 5ghz comps that actually kill anyone in the zerg, everyone else dies of linkdeathes.

G

gengi

If you are visiting a friend who also has the game and you want to play, you can type in your login name and password and play on his/her comp ?
I lost two bloody days because I am a good host and didn't tell him to get off my comp. Also handy if you have two comps like me and the wife and one goes toes up because you downloaded the SP1 for windows xp :rolleyes: and it took a day to sort the bloody thing out.

Later

Gengi

F

Flimgoblin

Lol gengi,

Also, if you want to take your hotbar/windows setup from one machine to another, just copy your Charname-33.ign and Charname-33.ini

(they live in the base camelot directory)

J

Jimli

Originally posted by gengi
If you are visiting a friend who also has the game and you want to play, you can type in your login name and password and play on his/her comp ?
I lost two bloody days because I am a good host and didn't tell him to get off my comp. Also handy if you have two comps like me and the wife and one goes toes up because you downloaded the SP1 for windows xp :rolleyes: and it took a day to sort the bloody thing out.

Later

Gengi

You can, but take the files in the camelot map on your own pc with your <charname>.* with you on a disk. Saves setting up your quickbar and window position preferences.

O

old.Tohtori

Or if you're a real HC player and know every nig and nug of DAOC you should be able to arrange your hotbars, friend lists and every little color thing ingame by writing your OWN .ini file :p

S

Sharma

wonder what kemors reaction would be if someone went up to him and shouted "BUFFF MEH PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!111"

someones gotta lay down the line on these ppl doing that

R

razorboy

Kemor was a lvl 50 warden wearing shield and celtic spear when I grouped with him on df test with gorre being english :) Needless to say that we were whiped at Chthonic Knights, and he soloed those knights (3 or 4 if I can recall) befor rezzing us :)

I found another command btw:

*v :shows the version of client and server-side daoc :p

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by old.tRoG

What do the others show?

O

old.Rusfighter

(P) - packet loss, (L) - latency, (F) - FPS.

O

old.tRoG

yes.

P= Packetloss
L= Latency
F= Framerate.

--NOW DE-STICKY THIS!

It's annoying me. Extremely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom