Did you know - Openbook?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Is 65 years old??? I found that out in the last couples days....

65!!!?!??!?? I know he gets slaughtered alot and he isn't a very good player. But, you have got to give the guy credit tbh for being that old, playing a game. Congrats to him tbh :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That rr12 hunter? Had he not been with his mates then I'd own him on my rr3 pve friar..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Is 65 years old??? I found that out in the last couples days....

65!!!?!??!?? I know he gets slaughtered alot and he isn't a very good player. But, you have got to give the guy credit tbh for being that old, playing a game. Congrats to him tbh :)

65 that around same age as Bambi

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That's nothing, I played CSS with a 77 year old, he was fucking sick.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Is it a problem that he is 65 or is the problem you got killed by an OAP?

I have grpd with Openbook and his friends many many times and they my friends now too.

Most of the people who grp with Openbook are in there late 30s and 40s, and in vent you have a great time with them.

Yes he is 65 and so what?

Gahn

Resident Freddy

I have grpd with Openbook and his friends many many times and they my friends now too.

Most of the people who grp with Openbook are in there late 30s and 40s, and in vent you have a great time with them.

He sounded like he actually gave credit to him to play at that age tbh.
None the less they are a bunch of adders/stealthzergers ^^

Aada

Part of the furniture
He sounded like he actually gave credit to him to play at that age tbh.
None the less they are a bunch of adders/stealthzergers ^^
I don't think they ever claimed to be anything else.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Yes I have been killed by him and his team. But I wasn't flaming!!! if you actually read what I put. I was actually giving him credit as its nice to see old people playing games aswel as young players. I dont care if he isn't a very good player or how he plays.

I am too in the same /as as him and I know he and his friends are a nice bunch of people.

There was seriously no flame against him what so ever!

I am just surprised of his age thats all!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yes I have been killed by him and his team. But I wasn't flaming!!! if you actually read what I put. I was actually giving him credit as its nice to see old people playing games aswel as young players. I dont care if he isn't a very good player or how he plays.

I am too in the same /as as him and I know he and his friends are a nice bunch of people.

There was seriously no flame against him what so ever!

I am just surprised of his age thats all!
Whops! Sorry.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
u lasted long on uthgard :p

If i didn't get 2 red pings over and over i would've kept playing it probably, i tried to wait in the character selection menu, but didn't help at all for me.
So now resubbed 1 daoc acc to play vamp / cave shaman or w/e that can solo without a bb

Nibble

Part of the furniture
If i didn't get 2 red pings over and over i would've kept playing it probably, i tried to wait in the character selection menu, but didn't help at all for me.
So now resubbed 1 daoc acc to play vamp / cave shaman or w/e that can solo without a bb

Ah that sucks the wait 30 sec at char screen worked for me :( tho i have fought about the 1 accy thing like what u suggested

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck to the old git, I have respect for any OAP playing video games.

Everz

FH is my second home
Theres a fair bit older around thats for sure.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have killed a rr12 skald on my low rr's multiple times who is 70+

Grannybashing ftw

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Old people have more time to play :cry:

Can't wait till I'm retired...all the time I want to play games, and I can pee anywhere I go.

br1te

Loyal Freddie
My grandad played legend of mir until the age of 80 after some of my family got him into it. He had fun, kept him busy, even visited some friends he made in america.

Not everyone plays games to wtfpwnzord. Some play for fun and the people.

I knew a lot of people in daoc, quite a lot of the people id RvR with were absolute wankers tbh but you got better action. But on the other side you could play with people and have a great laugh but not have as much good action.

It's a 10 year old game, everyone just zergs the crap out of each other now anyway so it really doesnt matter one bit how good someone is, if they play and have fun, fair play to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom