Did you get your copy of catty then ?

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I picked mine up yesterday around noon in a local book store. (Denmark)

Muhahahahhahah.

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:

Muhahahahhahah.

nice 1 dude :)

kinda proves the point about goa blatently screwing the UK player base when it comes to release dates.

Pom

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie

Muhahahahhahah
One shouldn't keep secrets, now givf address and name to this wonderfull 'book store'!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
pomalllka said:
nice 1 dude :)

kinda proves the point about goa blatently screwing the UK player base when it comes to release dates.

Pom

Blame the big UK retailer that refused to put it in march release instead.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

I think we'd be doing just that if we hadn't had so many reassurances that we would be able to get the game today. If we'd been told at the outset we can't release it in the UK until first of April pre-order from Scandanavia instead there'd be much less GoA orientated whining (though still plenty of whining I'm sure).

Even now we don't have an official word on this - if someone would come on and say (either here on on official news) sorry but in the UK you won't get this for another week then most of us could stop chasing every game shop in a 30 mile radius and go back to bed :)

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

no blame GOA for not PLANNING AHEAD. Game get well pissed off with being dropped in it by GOA (I know i spoke to them)every single release. Being zerged by eager DAOC chimps harassing them when its not their fault.

All this could have been avoided by telling the distributors in jan that they wanna release in march then all would be roses.

Pom

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
I think we'd be doing just that if we hadn't had so many reassurances that we would be able to get the game today. If we'd been told at the outset we can't release it in the UK until first of April pre-order from Scandanavia instead there'd be much less GoA orientated whining (though still plenty of whining I'm sure).

Even now we don't have an official word on this - if someone would come on and say (either here on on official news) sorry but in the UK you won't get this for another week then most of us could stop chasing every game shop in a 30 mile radius and go back to bed :)

if you exit this thread...and scan up the page to the sticky's section, you will spot a post made by req, an Official statement if you will. i suggest you take his word for it and presume that any difference between what he says and what happens is merely a coincidental fook up/mistake/unfortunate happening that no amount of threads or whining wil fix. if that massive statement (on top of all the other posts) dont satisfy your need for blood i suggest you go play something else for a bit, possibly go shoot yer air gun out in the garden if you have one.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
if you exit this thread...and scan up the page to the sticky's section, you will spot a post made by req, an Official statement if you will. i suggest you take his word for it and presume that any difference between what he says and what happens is merely a coincidental fook up/mistake/unfortunate happening that no amount of threads or whining wil fix. if that massive statement (on top of all the other posts) dont satisfy your need for blood i suggest you go play something else for a bit, possibly go shoot yer air gun out in the garden if you have one.

I am only too well aware of the post since I have been trusting it for the last two days as meaning that I can get catacombs today - I can't. I don't want blood I want to know if I am wasting my time trying to get hold of the game on the day GoA said I could get the game to play during the time off I took on their saying that the game would be released today. The statement you point me too does not do anything to help that situation since it says categorically that we will be able to get the game today and actually we can't, the information in it is wrong and as far as all companies that I have contacted are concerned was wrong when it was posted. I have never blamed Requiel for this and appreciate that he didn't have to post here at all, however, I would expect that there ought to be somethign on the official pages that recognises the fact that the release date in the UK is NOT today.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
What's the big deal, I sent my mother to camp the store at 9 am, and I got my copy right here now :)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Narzeja said:
One shouldn't keep secrets, now givf address and name to this wonderfull 'book store'!

Bog og Idé.

They're closed today tho, so that's a no go any more.

You can try Boomtown, when i phoned them earlier yesterday they told me that they would have catacombs for today.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
olol

im on 2 week easter hols, 1 week gone now, was hoping i could play it in my week off, nope, however i do get to play it when i get bombarded with homework for my upcoming exams, Yaaaaaay!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
:<

:< this fucking sucks.... i want my bainshee now!!
so if i ordered it from play.com thats 1st april they pack it. so i will get it 4-7th april!!!! :wanker:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Got a note from my local postoffice saying i can pick it up around 15.00 :)

Happy :clap:

Ordered from Webhallen in sweden, love that store :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom