Did u guys liked the Zonezerg?

You liked the Zone Zerging?

• Yes!!

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Yes, but the group encounters could have been left out.

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Yes but the masterlevel steps could have been left out.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • No!! (motivate why not plz, for improvements)

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a lil poll....

How did u guys/ladies experienced the Artirun form last night?

Would you like to do some things diffrent next run?? Add or remove Elements??

Tbh i want to remove the +100 pts crap ;o no1 used it only Shensyn :x

lemme know

Comments/tips only improve the fun/smoothness

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
he always tryd way to get the stuff he rolls for...it was 1 of the best and funniest raids i have been on...keep up the job

+1 rep from me for doing a great job

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
just an idea... but why not do all ML steps, because then when i come along, not being selfish but it may boost the numbers.

but like i said when i come along, as i dont really use arti's, but woudn't mind helping cause PVE is much more fun than RVR(imo). i would like something in return(this is not essentual), i do realise that if i come it wont change the outcome of most encounters, but still would be nice:)

only problem is it may produce AFKers, simmerally though it may just give 'us' the edge + time needed to get credit

keep up the awesome work though dude your a great asset to the server:)

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Thnx Psyco!

About ML steps:
Ofc i played with the Idea of doing all ML's in zone, but when we have low amount of players in BG, and we need to do Fortress of Storms for example, we cant do it and you have to sign up for a Full ML raid when u just need 1 or 2 steps.

And how about Shroag? :eek7: It wont be zonezergin no more once we enter the Cave for the rest of ML3

We just did the steps that could drop some rly nice items like Chimera.

About Afk:
The Rolling after every item/arti has a reason, pplz dont go afk cause they miss a roll then. So that element will stay if we decide to put in ML steps.

We'll see how things go!!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
well the cave is in the zone.... and if you post ml4/zonezerg then you should, theoreticly, have enough players

dont forget morai and katorii drop some nice stuff and most ml9 steps, you cant exclude them just because there in a dungeon

but still if its too much hard work dont bother:), im sure you have all of albions support what ever you decide, i know i wouldn't have the patence that you obviosly have

KUDOS!!!!

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a lotta work on the maps, but it doesnt bother me :p its what i like. U kinda convinced me/challenged me, i like it.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
about the flash presintation there huge! how big are they?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
yes, but skip bruiser (its quite hard and quite crap)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
It went very well, nice raid, and lovely that we did 6.9 to. Only 1 point of critisism, but thats for the ppl, please dont leave becous we die 1 single time.
Imo we should have done 6.9 before bruiser... thou i didnt exspect us to wipe on bruiser with 45 ppl.
The "+100 crap" is ok imo, just takes more time than usual. Remove it if you feal we use to long on rolling ect. Think many rolled on stuff they didnt need, so they could just take +100 next roll if they won, hoping something nice dropped there (as its random... ppl didnt take artis first). I know i did :)
For the afk problem, imo you should say stay for 2 whole zones (Stygia+Atum or Vol+Ashen) or you cant roll. Ppl just left and joined like crazy, witch ofc can be a problem if we are low on numbers, and we eg do an arti than only few need, but is hard to do.

Dest

Fledgling Freddie
It's a great idea and a nice effort you put into it. I only came to get credit for Golden Spear which was number 2 artifact that was done so I did not experience much of the raid.

But from what I could see the lotto after each artifact step took quite some time. We are soon gonna have the new patch where artifacts are worth nothing and only credit counts. So what I personally would like to see was a lotto done at the end of the raid with just the rare stuff instead of after each step. That would speed up the raid a lot imo.

But overall... its a very nice initiative.

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Dest said:
It's a great idea and a nice effort you put into it. I only came to get credit for Golden Spear which was number 2 artifact that was done so I did not experience much of the raid.

But from what I could see the lotto after each artifact step took quite some time. We are soon gonna have the new patch where artifacts are worth nothing and only credit counts. So what I personally would like to see was a lotto done at the end of the raid with just the rare stuff instead of after each step. That would speed up the raid a lot imo.

But overall... its a very nice initiative.

I'm aware that it takes a bit longer. but i've seen almost no afk pplz. U needed only GS, u could leave after it and you didnt had to stay for 4 more hours. wich i think is pretty nice, but then again u loose some pplz during the run.

thnx for the comments so far

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
about the flash presintation there huge! how big are they?

Hehehehe, not that huge tho i thought they were sumtin like 1,2 MB.

Its not the flash thats big. Its the filehosting/connection :p

Im running a:
-Apache Server (hosting all files from this PC)
-Mysql Server/CGi-bin/Pearl etc
-Ventrilo 2.1.2

Meanwhile I also play 2 accounts dual logged most of the time. And running some gfx programs suck as Flash/Photoshop/Dreamweaver on the background.

My connection aint the best there is. I'm just a student u know :p i cant afford the expensive connection :p

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
duact said:

Does it get nerfed in 1.82??? (too lazy to read patch notes today soz :p)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Necromaniak said:
Hehehehe, not that huge tho i thought they were sumtin like 1,2 MB.

Its not the flash thats big. Its the filehosting/connection :p

Im running a:
-Apache Server (hosting all files from this PC)
-Mysql Server/CGi-bin/Pearl etc
-Ventrilo 2.1.2

Meanwhile I also play 2 accounts dual logged most of the time. And running some gfx programs suck as Flash/Photoshop/Dreamweaver on the background.

My connection aint the best there is. I'm just a student u know :p i cant afford the expensive connection :p

1.2MB is HUGEEE for a couple of pictures....

Shenysh

Banned
I didnt really understand what you said there dwali, but it looked like something unpolite towards me :<
I like the +100 stuff.. was fun to win 2 rolls in a row :p next time I hopefully wont have any forgotten plans for the night :<
Was fun and good anyhow, got lots of credit that I needed for 1.82 =) shame I missed out SoM credit tho:p but ohwell! give more aerus raids!

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
is a very good idea to do zone zergs, i wasnt on the raid but heard good things. tbh this is a excellent idea which means with 1.82 everyone will be able to get the artis needed for thier char to make the cool templates :)

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
was a great raid.

However you might wanna consider only doing one zone per day. And if there is time left then got excal and do same zone there.
It ended up being kinda late for some (me atleast)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
duact said:
Bruiser is encounter numbero uno for getting Volcanus scrolls after 1.81/82 though. At least it was on US.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
sorry m8, i couldnt join ya on it as i was on a COF raid (that led to Ilogik's CL 5 gratz me) but tbh i think it was a smashing idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom