did something funny but

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
regretted it after...

I'm the type of guy that would do anything for a giggle. So this one time I did a favour for a friend where I had to drop something off at a house.

When I got to his house I went inside and upto the bedroom to drop off this item (I obviously went into the wrong bedroom) where I saw two girls sleeping in the same bed and bottles of empty drink on the floor. So I thought it would be funny to pretend I just got out of bed with the two girls who just woke up. The two girls never knew who I was so I stretched and pretended to put the rest of my trousers on as I stood up lol. Then said to the Girls 'I had a really good night lastnight'. They both looked at each other and thought omg what did we do? hahaha.

I saw my mate later that night and he mentioned that to me and hit me in the face LOL thinking i done something with his sisters, hahaha.

So what funny things have you done?

Amphrax/Arauddry

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Ok thats actually pretty funny :D

... This one time at band camp ...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's funny, but partly 'cause you got your "due" punch in the face for it also :D

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Got my gf to take her top of whilst sunbathing once, told her i was getting us a drink,went next door told them all to look over the fence and cheer at her:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom