did LoS <cough> beenshittedonagain <cough> issues get worse with this patch ?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
Or is nadiah just the worst of the worst when it comes to a abusing bridges ?

I can`t be arsed to get people banned by sending screenshots to goa when this game can not afford to lose too much players.

just stop it.

well all goes through walls and floors, EVRYBODY damn abuses it.... BLs, twf, storms, evrything whit aoe. its bs

edit: it started this patch and hopefully will be fixed

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
Or is nadiah just the worst of the worst when it comes to a abusing bridges ?

I can`t be arsed to get people banned by sending screenshots to goa when this game can not afford to lose too much players.

just stop it.

working as intended.

live the dream.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
rawr said:
The fact he mentioned his Cleric (it was not Brackus that implied eBay was it?) is merely a tangent to the original purpose of the thread and is therefore a moot point, serving no purpose but for people to flex their egos.
I find it odd that so many jump at the chance to laugh at Subedai (the new owner) for buying the account (what is so funny please?) and even possibly defend the original owner, such as ~Latency~ has done - as he was in the same guild on Albion with him playing a Merc (ironically it was not his Merc ;)). I feel I am in a greater position than you to judge the position of this character, apart from the original owner whom obviously does not care or the account would still be in his possession. The new owner has earned over half of that character's RP now, so I would suggest the character is now his; so what if he did not level the character (fyi - it was me that PL'd the mentioned character)?
Who are you to judge Brackus, until you actually know him I suggest you keep your little soapboxes away from your feet. I knew the original owner very well, as I now do with Brackus and I feel he is a good owner of the account. If the reason you flame him is because he is not the 'original' owner, then why do I see posts such as:

The stigma of quote "ROFL, sad Ebayer" you give him is unjustified and undeserved, I feel you do more damage to your reputation by showing such childish behaviour and I hope you will think twice in future before judging so eagerly (I have noticed you have a habit of this Belomar). Are you suggesting that all eBayed accounts are 'sad'? If not I would suggest you think about what I have already said; If so, I would hope you could save face if one of your close friends chose to also.

..sad someone would spend cash on a game account? The fun is in playing your own char from rr1

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
..sad someone would spend cash on a game account? The fun is in playing your own char from rr1
The game is what you make of it :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
used cone bolt from groundfloor and up, to piss off the stealths :D

uron

Loyal Freddie
yea i was getting hit floor below in a tower last night also...shit happens.
least we went up and pwned the campers though :) and the new subedia is a nice bloke aswell, ebayed or nt. im glad ppl are willing to ebay accounts, makes the sever even less dead tbh.

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
Good thing "shit" is not the main target in daoc then.
Vlad told me you got big poster of Dale Winton on your bedroom wall is this true gamah?

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
He is the WATAMONSTAH! (caution IT may bite) <3

And tbh, you guys have waaaaaaay to much time on your hands, using ebay is nothing to be ashamed of! lots of useful stuff there! i bought a fan for my room last summer!

Makes me EBAYER aswell!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
yup, pbaoe goes through some walls that it usually doesn`t go through now :/

i tried to keep my pbaoeing to a minimun. eg no blind pbaoeing.

Soz for the colateral damage lads.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Its not abuse if you have a target with LOS when you cone / pbae. :)

Well I dinged 9L5 off someone last night so im happy, then got 10L5 on my cleric from buff shearing in teh zerg :]

Well we made nice rps farming your group like 3 times ontop of the bridge until we got bored with the 3 bainshees + 1 animist lol tactic

And as for shearing the zerg, you add on everything including our straight 8v8's despite us asking you not to...dont act like you've got a fair playstyle when infact you play lame on all your characters.

Just be honest if you're a dick just admit you're a dick dont pretend you're decent cause we all know different

That is all

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
Well we made nice rps farming your group like 3 times ontop of the bridge until we got bored with the 3 bainshees + 1 animist lol tactic

And as for shearing the zerg, you add on everything including our straight 8v8's despite us asking you not to...dont act like you've got a fair playstyle when infact you play lame on all your characters.

Just be honest if you're a dick just admit you're a dick dont pretend you're decent cause we all know different

That is all
Not sure who you are, but im sure your amazing, afterall your in synergy.

If it makes you a happier person thinking im a dick and I play crap on all my characters then im happy for you to think that:)

I probably added on your fight with my cleric* ? [Oh no a cleric added on our fight]
then I would have done so because I probably didnt respect the people who were fighting.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
How many people have actually RightNow'd this? Then again I suppose not everyone sees this as a bug?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Dervish said:
How many people have actually RightNow'd this? Then again I suppose not everyone sees this as a bug?
I see it as a bug, but I have better things to do than use right now, i buy cats on ebay

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Not sure who you are, but im sure your amazing, afterall your in synergy.

If it makes you a happier person thinking im a dick and I play crap on all my characters then im happy for you to think that:)

I probably added on your fight with my cleric* ? [Oh no a cleric added on our fight]
then I would have done so because I probably didnt respect the people who were fighting.

Well im the person whose group always ask you not to shear in our 8man fights or whose been added on by your group during 8v8s when you're on your Bainshee all the time.

I cant normally be arsed to flame people on FH but finding out the same person plays two of the characters i really hate just made me feel like i had to.

To summarise stop adding with your cleric, stop adding with your Bainshee and then we can be mega meights and hold hands in the park and sing songs together!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Calmin said:
Well im the person whose group always ask you not to shear in our 8man fights or whose been added on by your group during 8v8s when you're on your Bainshee all the time.

I cant normally be arsed to flame people on FH but finding out the same person plays two of the characters i really hate just made me feel like i had to.

To summarise stop adding with your cleric, stop adding with your Bainshee and then we can be mega meights and hold hands in the park and sing songs together!
Im pleased you hate me soo much, it almost makes me want to care

Everz

FH is my second home
Acrantophis said:

And tbh, you guys have waaaaaaay to much time on your hands, using ebay is nothing to be ashamed of! lots of useful stuff there! i bought a fan for my room last summer!

Makes me EBAYER aswell!
xD! allo m8

Bahumat

FH is my second home
When you start DAoC for the first time does it try and advise you on which server to join?

1) Are you under 18, mentally...
2) Do you like to whine?
3) Do you play in full leathers with R0x0R sewen in?

If any of these questions result in Yes as an answer, please play on Excal Prydwen Cluster.

P.S. Yes please post on FH with how great you and your megameights are.

Oh and this is posted at no one, yet everyone. You know who you are...

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
We got a nice PBAE bug also in keeps, if a ram is on the inner door and you PBAE inside the keep near the bottom window you will hit anyone on the ram for center PBAE damage, so a caster with PBAE and quite some MoM-WP will do about 1000-1200 to anyone on the ram + the eventual oil, quite unhealing damage that :eek:

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Acrantophis said:

Makes me EBAYER aswell!
he isn't the TRUE watermonster tho :/
fattroll

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

Your opinion.

But lets take an example of someone who works 12-14 hrs a day - does he have time to play 6hrs/day or primetime ? more likely not.

Does he have time to rush home from work to attend ML rushes ? no
Does he have time to xp his items, farm cash etc ? no

But he earns enough money to buy an account where all this is already
done and can get on with what he wants to make of the game - play RvR.

Given that accounts on eBay might cost 2x his hourly rate.. why the fuck
would he spend 5x days /played doing all that shit ?

He doesn't.

How he PLAYS the account is something very different from where it came
from. Just because someone sat in the corner whilst his toon got PL'd, or
/stuck to the zerg in an ML rush doesn't make him 'worthy'

Get a clue.

Brackus has done both.

On Nadiah he's 9L5 from RR0 (5M rps).

On Subedai he was 8L2 (3M rps), he's now 10L5 (7M), so 4M rps by himself
(or the equivalent of 8L9 if he'd started at RR0). Now almost all of that was
earned before the buffshearing = rps patch. So it's clear he's earned it on a
cleric through playing and is one of the most impressive clerics in the realm.

So.. tell me why this makes him sad ?

I know him and have had the pleasure of playing with him. He's a great
player, eBay or not. Attaching a 'sad eBayer' stigma to him is laudable,
especially as your 'respect' isn't something worth having and as such
is irrelevant.

Conversely I could say 'sad person with no IRL life' to a person who spent
3 yrs getting their char to RR9 (pre-Cata/rp love patch). I don't, however.

People will live their lives how they want, people will buy ready-made chars
and get to spend more time IRL with friends/gf's/wives/family, still go out,
still pwn you, still go to bed happy and your remarks and defamitory
comments will sit here on FH along with you fellow Ebay-hater buddies
achieving... absolutely nothing :)

I know for a fact he's not bothered about your 'sad eBay' comments, but
if it makes you feel better - make some more. Whilst you're wasting time
doing that - he'll be shagging his gf, out drinking, pwning you or something
else... but not getting annoyed or frustrated, unlike you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom