did LoS <cough> beenshittedonagain <cough> issues get worse with this patch ?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
i know
Cause i bought it off him for a goldenshower ;)

Got to love it how a thread whining about me turns into a convo about golden showers. look, I was never caught!!!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Got to love it how a thread whining about me turns into a convo about golden showers. look, I was never caught!!!

yes because both stink of piss and make u want a bath :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
apparantly who is ebayed and who is not, or who has `once upon a (not) so long ago` added on this or that fight, is a lot more important in this game to a vocal majority on this board, than LoS issues and bug abuse judging from the replies to this thread.

Do you even expect your pathectic whines to be listened to once people get used to over `o god this or that adding`,

Drop the `add this or that add case`, for once and for good people, will you ?

whining about adding is like whining about THE FUCKING WEATHER. people do it all the time and its BORING. And all the whining in the world about the rain will not make it rain a single drop less !!!

and to an above posters, ae dropoff works just like it always has WHEN IT COMES TO AE DROPOFF. I checked <most> every single possiblity to hit someone (my cleric, poor creature) with pbaoe from different ranges (0, 100, 200, 300 , 400(out of range)) at oil points and bridges.

I don`t get it where you think aedropoff has changed.

BUT, LoS, as of this patch, is TOTALLY fucked up when it comes to targets you hit with AE effects.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
apparantly who is ebayed and who is not, or who has `once upon a (not) so long ago` added on this or that fight, is a lot more important in this game to a vocal majority on this board, than LoS issues and bug abuse judging from the replies to this thread.

Do you even expect your pathectic whines to be listened to once people get used to over `o god this or that adding`,

Drop the `add this or that add case`, for once and for good people, will you ?

whining about adding is like whining about THE FUCKING WEATHER. people do it all the time and its BORING. And all the whining in the world about the rain will not make it rain a single drop less !!!

and to an above posters, ae dropoff works just like it always has WHEN IT COMES TO AE DROPOFF. I checked <most> every single possiblity to hit someone (my cleric, poor creature) with pbaoe from different ranges (0, 100, 200, 300 , 400(out of range)) at oil points and bridges.

I don`t get it where you think aedropoff has changed.

BUT, LoS, as of this patch, is TOTALLY fucked up when it comes to targets you hit with AE effects.

i agree 100%

add discussion is pointless....

and as for drop off... had a go myself... same results, there is dropoff still

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Weird, smells of bs also ^^

I like the smell of bs :<

My bird lives next door to a field, all I can smell when I walk past is cowshit :<

Didnt Freud or someone say that smells can trigger happy or sad thoughts?

I think cowshit might trigger me for sex time!

xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thadius said:

My bird lives next door to a field, all I can smell when I walk past is cowshit :<

xD

Omfg :rolleyes:

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Thadius said:

xD
hahaha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom