Did catacombs bring back some of the server numbers?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just asking because im not sure wether or not to reactivate my account

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
yes but people will call me a fanboi for saying it :<

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Was cool yesterday, I was helping my wife with her baby Heretic and we met a load of new players exping in old-school areas like Mithra and fighting the boulderlings and bandits near Pryd Bridge. There are definitely a lot of returned and brand new players in the game since Catacombs.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't reactivate acc just for cata tbh and don't think it has done too mutch for server numbers, tho rvr seems to be getting better (people getting bored of cata? ;p).

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
If you play a highlander, dont come back for cats:/ Numbers are up a bit, although i think that is mainly because of people not liking WoW and returning.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I think it depends what you want. Levelling is easier and has more options. Much more fun with my non 50's. Characters look better (though Avalonians need a lot of tweaking for my taste). RvR isn't affected much (you still meet the new classes even without Catacombs!).

I think Achilles is right about it being mainly WoW returners. Hopefully some of them will bring some of the 1000's of people WoW brought into MMO's in the UK.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom