Did anyone ever manage to shag vicona?

S

SilverHood

Just wondering.... I got sooo close a lot of times, but always blew it...

did anyone actually manage it?

On another note, you can change her alignment in ToB.... anyone succeeded in this?

S

Sar

You can shag her, but she dumps you and goes a bit mental aterwards iirc, but you can continue the romance on into ToB.

S

SilverHood

yeah, but I lost all my savegames.... had a savegame going all the way back from my Paladin in Baldurs gate, but I lost it during a system crash

Was towards the end of the Viconia romance in that game, she asked me if I wanted her, and I said yes... and then she said she'd never take a human, etc

then I got the next one, and I finished the game.... would have loved to carry that character on to ToB (22 charisma, from importing into BG1 4 times ) :)

L

Louster

I managed to get Aerie pregnant, which was pretty damned funny.

L

Louster

My character was a halfling, too. I can only begin to imagine what sort of freak mutant that would've created.
And I didn't really MEAN to get into a romance with Aerie, by the way, it just sorta happened before I even realised that "romances" even existed, grnck.

C

Custodian

I see I will have to play these again.
I am being too good :rolleyes:

T

The Kingpin

I only ever done the Aerie romance..

God i wish i choose someone else, but her romance really shines in ToB.

Not to sure about Vic's romance, as when i did try her romance, (first BG2 game) i slept with the drow female in the underground...

She was not very happy :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread