did any 1 now that a web site is selling cheats for swg???

M

Mut68

did any 1 now that a web site is selling cheats for swg??? it ses that u can get 200 000 xp for unarmed combat an hour is this true??

D

Darkov

There was an exploit awhile ago.. probably patched.. if not will be patched soon. Would ignore it..

A

amuse

and if this stil is, then u can find some1 that knows how and will give u the information for free.

but i storngly advise u to not use any form of cheats/exploits, as it is both wrong and unfair against the other honest players, and it can get ur account baned.

N

Nightchill

I'd advise players not to do it simply because this isn't DAoC and a lot of the fun in SWG comes from the exploring, dungeoneering and group PvE.

W

|WarpiG|

200K xp is very easy as long as you have people to help.

Get a heavy swordsman to beat some bantha's using only bleeds, u run up and mash your fists into it and whamo lots of xp

or you could goto dant, dath or endor join a group and level like the rest of the players :p

D

darbey

There are a few pay web sites that will sell it to as that however they are merely a collection of strategies that have been proved successful and worth paying for. Not cheats however i dare say some come pretty close to exploits of the few remaining bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom