Games Diablo II

Everz

FH is my second home
That time of year when I get cravings for this masterpiece again?

Anyone still around, was thinking of going for Median XL or Back To Hellfire this time around, anyone else still around or interested in joining, assuming that d2maniacs is still decently populated?

Everz

FH is my second home
Well on Median XL-U at d2maniacs.

Everzz the zon (acc name Everz) if anyone wants to join.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
IS Diablo3 that bad then?

I tried to love it, but like a new girlfriend who won't do the rude stuff that your ex didn't even blink at, it was doomed from the start.

Everz

FH is my second home
Lvl60 now, just going to smash up Baal a few more times in the hope of a few rare jewels drops before heading on to Terror.

Median is some mod, good work, really makes it in to entirely fresh experience, love it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Diablo 3 is fucking terribad, I keep trying it with every new patch they bring out and it is going in the right direction but again these are changes that should have been in the game from the very start.

Everz

FH is my second home
Diablo 3 is fucking terribad, I keep trying it with every new patch they bring out and it is going in the right direction but again these are changes that should have been in the game from the very start.

It's how I came back to D2, reinstalled D3 played for 5 minutes and realised why I didn't bother.

Won a bet, digitally downloaded D2+expansion.. my god. How could they have got the Diablo formula so wrong!?

Everz

FH is my second home
Finishing Act1.. hit 79.

Fuck me, Terror is a massive step-up, even given in my suit (and given im a squishy bow 'zon) mobs hit me for a ton. A few more runs in Hatred maybe needed to boost the level of my uniques. Good fucking fun though. Hitting for 6k with Barrage is something to savour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom