di i get banned for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenedra

Fledgling Freddie
do i get a ban if i call antipop a c unt and a twat ?
why ruin fights fer people u degenerate fukwit

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know about that, but I doubt this'll do you a lot of good :rolleyes:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Cenedra said:
calling antipop a **** and a twat ?

He added on sb vs hero, killed sb, ran away... came back, added on warrior vs hero, got slammed and died, came back, tried to add again, got slammed and died.
Came back again, killed warr that was on 10% hp and got killed by a reaver.
Reaver started fighting a hero and Antipop adds yet again and kills the reaver on low hp and then yelled 'Ding 3L1 meights :D'

As far as i know these types of 'duels' arent crossrealming as opposed to setting up duels over irc/msn or any other chat program.
If you just happen to come across a soloer and you chose not to kill him, add on him or whatever its not breaking any rules.

If i remember correctly theres nothing in the CoC that says you HAVE to attack every enemy you come across, as long as there is no rp farming involved (bringing bots to rezz and chainkill eachother that way) there is nothing saying you cant duel people. :)

Eizo

Fledgling Freddie
Agree why the hell kill/add on ppl that are dueling or try and just charge away if ur getting kill

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Septina said:
He added on sb vs hero, killed sb, ran away... came back, added on warrior vs hero, got slammed and died, came back, tried to add again, got slammed and died.
Came back again, killed warr that was on 10% hp and got killed by a reaver.
Reaver started fighting a hero and Antipop adds yet again and kills the reaver on low hp and then yelled 'Ding 3L1 meights :D'
cute^^

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Cenedra said:
do i get a ban if i call antipop a c unt and a twat ?

Only warning

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

Strategies To Keep Anger At Bay

Relaxation

Simple relaxation tools, such as deep breathing and relaxing imagery, can help calm down angry feelings. There are books and courses that can teach you relaxation techniques, and once you learn the techniques, you can call upon them in any situation. If you are involved in a relationship where both partners are hot-tempered, it might be a good idea for both of you to learn these techniques.

Some simple steps you can try:

* Breathe deeply, from your diaphragm; breathing from your chest won't relax you. Picture your breath coming up from your "gut."

* Slowly repeat a calm word or phrase such as "relax," "take it easy." Repeat it to yourself while breathing deeply.

* Use imagery; visualize a relaxing experience, from either your memory or your imagination.

* Nonstrenuous, slow yoga-like exercises can relax your muscles and make you feel much calmer.

Practice these techniques daily. Learn to use them automatically when you're in a tense situation.

No need to thank me. :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
oftopic: Vanish 2-3 any good? or will u just get caught no matter what lvl of vanish u got?

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
That antipop was really an annoying shit, I was watching naic dueling chained on his hero both have came to the point that it was a good and tight fight and both of them hade used up alot of abilities.(the fight never came to it's end that skilled guy jumped the reaver and fucked over the fight, when chained was on low health of course)

I also by misstaked called him some nice words so hope you can't get banned for it xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom