DF quest?

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Okay I have checked Warcry and Allakhazam, and I haven't found anything so I am asking you guys. :)

Now I know that this (or if there is more than one) quest is active in our version of DAoC because I saw Cayote's post about the dandelion oil and it was in his quest log. Funny name though, Strange Bedfellows. (I could comment, but I'll be good for once!)

So could someone enlighten me please? Who gives it? What reward is there for it? Or better yet, just point me to a link and I'll read up on it.

Thanks guys!

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Kyra said:
Okay I have checked Warcry and Allakhazam, and I haven't found anything so I am asking you guys. :)

Now I know that this (or if there is more than one) quest is active in our version of DAoC because I saw Cayote's post about the dandelion oil and it was in his quest log. Funny name though, Strange Bedfellows. (I could comment, but I'll be good for once!)

So could someone enlighten me please? Who gives it? What reward is there for it? Or better yet, just point me to a link and I'll read up on it.

Thanks guys!

It's a series of 3 linked quests, which you have to do in order. The quest giver is Sister Elaydith in Camelot Church. They'll send you down to Dartmoor as well as into Darkness Falls.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FYI folks, if you want to give out details about quests etc without giving too much away, here on Freddys we have [.spoiler] tags set up so insert [.spoiler] and [./spoiler] (without the dots) around the text in question and it will appear (or not appear as appropriate) like this:

the butler did it

Happy questing :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Addlcove said:
so how do I see the "spoiled" text?

Just highlight it :)

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Thank you Linnet :)

Oh btw Jup.. couple of questions...

how come you are a mod for a game you don't play anymore (not that I mind, just curious)

and

if you are 'exceedingly old' what does that make me?

hmm better yet, don't answer it! hehee

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I think jupe is a freddyshouse mod, not "just" a daoc mod like fingo and the girls

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Addlcove said:
I think jupe is a freddyshouse mod, not "just" a daoc mod like fingo and the girls

Basically yes... I'm a mod with no home on FH, and a license to roam and poke my nose in just about anywhere :p As for the age thing... *stays diplomatically quiet* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom