DF quest Breaking the Blade

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Is anyone doing this one at the moment? I'm having huge trouble finding Director Kobil...partly because I assume that when he does pop rarely he is an insta kill for drops, and partly cos he's so damn hard to find. Anyway, if anyone is interested in joining me for camping DF for him and then on to the Prince for final leg of quest (alb and hibs willing that is) let me know and we sort out a time to group up.

the reward is a rather tasty belt....3x+13 stats and 8% slash resist.

Also if anyone knows exactly where he spawns that would be helpful too...the spawn loc's on the web aren't very specific. I know he roams around but not exactly where.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
For laughs if anyone if anyone cares...

I stood at his spawn spot for 5 hours...went to <cough cough> kitchen for a tea and the bugger spawned on me. Came back with a belly full of tea (and empty bladder of the last 5 teas) and renewed hope for his spawn only to find he had killed me. Talk about bad timing.

Rackham

Fledgling Freddie
How do i trigger this quest? I have done Black Plague and Strange Bedfellows, but am stuck now. Can't find any clues.

Rackham

Fledgling Freddie
Did Black Plague, and Strange Bedfellows. That guy Myternas says zip i'm sorry to say :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom