DF Princess Question

Flinx

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick question about the Princess in DF.

What sort of spawn timer is on her?

Myself and some Guildies have the Strange Bedfellows Quest and have to kill her to progress.

Sat for over 1 1/2 hrs no spawn :(

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
About 2-3 hours I think it was last time I was there farming. Could be way of as it was late, and I had been to the pub earlier! :drink:

Unusual_Girl

Fledgling Freddie
It can be very different, not sure if there really is any special pop-time on her. :confused:
while i was camping the spot with my guildy she would pop almost in the second we killed her, to 4 hours after killing her....once i killed her 3 times within one hour :D

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
It took over 5 hours for me once until she popped.

And sometimes 2 pops/hour.. think I killed her 6 times during 3 hours at the most.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Farmed there from 8am one morning, didnt see her until just before we left at 5pm, then the group that took the spot killed her 3 times in 30 mins.

Afaik she (and most mobs) have a chance to spot every xx mins, so its pure luck.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Wait until you come to the step where you have to kill Director Kobil. He is even worse :E

vintervargen

Banned
Icebreaker said:
Wait until you come to the step where you have to kill Director Kobil. He is even worse :E

that guy always come from nowhere and whack me when im focuspulling :(

drops uber neckie of +10 qui/dex :clap:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
that guy always come from nowhere and whack me when im focuspulling :(

drops uber neckie of +10 qui/dex :clap:

But he never shows up when you want him to though.
I know Ice camped him for 4-5 hours once, while I was camping the Princess for a repop ( neither of which happened). And I've been camping a few hours for Kobil as well, all in vain ofc. :twak:

Danita

Negura

Fledgling Freddie
The reward of the follower of this quest is a nice belt, uv42.

Does anyone know for sure if the belt can be traded? I am not really looking to do DF farming with my hunter. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom