DF possesion

M

Madkobold

If we were to measure DF possesion percentage wise over time, how would the outcome be ?

Mids 75 %
Albs 20 %
Hibs 5 %

-----------

Mirlena, SB (logged in df with BB, waiting.....)

S

supersaint

So who has it the remaining 5% of the time?

K

Keogh

Originally posted by supersaint

Come on, SB's are not noted for their intelligence.

M

Madkobold

Not sure where they went but they are back in place now :)

K

Keogh

It's about time the edit function was nerf'd :D

M

Madkobold

Originally posted by Keogh
Come on, SB's are not noted for their intelligence.

hmmmz thinking about that brain buffs shamans got, might be a good idea to start using it :p

A

amie

mids should not be allowed to be in DF for 2 weeks imo, damn pve'ers!

L

Lustedelf

umm 75 + 20 + 5 ....= 100 per cent

what 5 per cent ?:p

pwned hehe

T

Tualatin

i think ur pwned, since the auther ADMITTED he edited it to the right amount again.

Originally posted by Madkobold
Not sure where they went but they are back in place now :)

L

Lustedelf

oh didn't notice the auther (author) changed guess i'm pwned :p

I

Imon

if albs were a little faster taking back keeps maybe you could have it more often^^

pve fortehwin!!!!!!!

L

loxleyhood

Having DF all the time causes inflation, we just let the mids have it because trolls don't understand economics.

T

Tualatin

then organise some keep raids, prefab in midguard ofc :)

M

Madkobold

Seal industry

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Having DF all the time causes inflation, we just let the mids have it because trolls don't understand economics.

The seal and salvaging industry is occupying a large amount of the population in midgard, the economy of your avarage mid could best be described with the words "big fat juicy wallet".

Heard from some1 that the one with the largest heap of G posses 200 P.....dunno it it's accurate and I dunno why some1 wanna build such a huge pile of funnymoney :)

By the way, where does hib farm to afford crafted MP armour, weapons, SC, alch etc ? Where do u farm the cash to raise crafters ?

O

old.Nol

getting DF is shit for Hib, for one reason - crauchon. It's bullshit, they should give us another merchant keep outside of emain, and make crauchon like abermenai...

B

barevoose

Re: Seal industry

By the way, where does hib farm to afford crafted MP armour, weapons, SC, alch etc ? Where do u farm the cash to raise crafters ?

if we have a chanter - petpulling , but god knows what will happen after that nerf

A

Aybabtu

Re: Seal industry

The seal and salvaging industry is occupying a large amount of the population in midgard, the economy of your avarage mid could best be described with the words "big fat juicy wallet".

Heard from some1 that the one with the largest heap of G posses 200 P.....dunno it it's accurate and I dunno why some1 wanna build such a huge pile of funnymoney :)

Think Lomald is the riches in Alb.... has a few alts packed with Bars to be hinged since you can't have that much plat on you :)

Users who are viewing this thread