DF NERF! \o/ .. oh wait :S

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
dont think this scarecrow appeared w/o reason....time will tell.

afaik they are trying to add various goodies to normal style lines in style review...similar to hth-flexible-scythe effects.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Helter said:
Don't get all happy quite yet...
I'm giving some new specs a thought, the first one that comes to my mind is:

50 thrust
50 dw
35 stealth
34 crit

That one should be doable with auto training up to 44 i think, and looks like it's gonna hurt, at least on paper.
Main reason for raising envenom is the str/con debuff, don't know about what others think, but it's my no. 1 poison, and now i may get it from my evade style - yummy.
Or maybe, after fixes and testing, it will stack with the str/con debuff poison - that wouldn't even be a nerf, that would be a boost imo.
I think they should listen to the community instead; adjust dragonfang to a 4-5 second stun.
you can only specced like this if you are full auto (means auto up to 48)
if this debuff stuck with the envenom str/con then sbs get rdy to delete your chars :p cause a lvl30 chars gonna do far less dmg than you after this :p
and even if they do not stuck u gonna play all battle with -xxx str / con / hits
:p
have a nice day :p

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
this whould indeed be a boost.
as ppl atm just purge the stun in the very few solo battles you get.
in 90% of the stealth fights there are adds that will make one of the sides win fast and then a debuff will do much more then a hyped stun.

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
in 90% of the stealth fights there are adds that will make one of the sides win fast and then a debuff will do much more then a hyped stun.

^^ this, I would imagine, is right.

Remember, you can purge a stun entirely, wheras if you purge a con debuff you only remove the limit on maximum HP - not the reduced actual HP.

skopti said:
So much for balancing infs with other assassins, after a double dose of str debuffs, ill be surpised if i can even move let alone cause dmg.

Remember a debuff can't take enc below your unbuffed enc score anymore.

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Remember a debuff can't take enc below your unbuffed enc score anymore.

Aye true, but we SBs are still gonna hit like a BG1 toon if this was to go ahead, surely not even mythic will be this stupid <looks nervously>

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Skopti said:
Aye true, but we SBs are still gonna hit like a BG1 toon if this was to go ahead, surely not even mythic will be this stupid <looks nervously>

Nothing wrong with that :)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
We still dont know what SBs get in the style review.. maybe something like this too,who knows. This is clearly better then be stunned for 9sec, IMO.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Not like it will be possible to hit buffed infil's anyway.

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:

Imo a nerf, I would rather be str/con debuffed than get a 9 sec stun. During the 9 sec stun an Inf has little problem popping 1000dmg vs 0dmg. With a str/con debuff SB will at least deal dmg during those 9 sec. I use purge on alle types of stun/mezz/root etc and most of the time when facing a Inf 1 vs 1 - purge is down. Anyway facing a INF I usually purge the str/con debuff rigth away b4 DF - works best for me. In addition we have an in-combat-stun that can land. Judging from the TL report there is SB love inc in a future patches.

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
the debuff will be better than the stun, dont think some infils truley understand how good the stun is. If i havent got purge up it means that generaly i havent got the opportunity to use "ip" due to being stunned for 9s. At least with the debuff i can fully monitor my hp and use ip accordingly at the correct time.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, this Dragon's Opression went live on Pen, but then vanished. But if Dragon's Oppression goes live its a massive nerf to infiltrators, no question about it. You may say but hey! we will get doubledebuffed but that aint the whole truth. Think about it; when you fight a infil, when do they land Dragonfang? mostly somewhere in the middle of the fight when both of you have lost massive amounts of Hit Points, in other words; the second debuff will almost never rip of another 400(482 in my case) Hit Points. Yes, I agree, sometimes they manage to land the Dragonfang in the beginning of the fight, but we all have luck from time to time, more often they dont land it at all. The duration for this effect is either 5 or 9 sec. So what would you prefer; hit back with crippled WS for 5 or 9 sec or not hit back at all? I rather keep on attacking the infil with WS 698(1587) than just stand there and watch them land the whole Hamstring chain on me, but thats just me...

If this thing goes live with no upgrades in the thrust line, many infil will start to abandon it for slash(+10% to mid leather), but who cares. In ToA every stealther will run around with sun/heat(+15% to all leather) weapons.

Besides; if they go slash they will start to taste the debuff like we sbs do, and that is a great thing.

PS: Some infils on VN were talking about abandon the Envenom line completely and focus on other things. Talk about retards.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Yes, I agree, sometimes they manage to land the Dragonfang in the beginning of the fight, but we all have luck from time to time, more often they dont land it at all.

Lol, why don't you talk about retards....
You bitch about DF and in the same sentence you say "more often they do not land it at all".
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Lol, why don't you talk about retards....
You bitch about DF and in the same sentence you say "more often they do not land it at all".
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

You get upset over the times you lose, not the times you win.

Human nature, Glotty.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Yes, I agree, sometimes they manage to land the Dragonfang in the beginning of the fight, but we all have luck from time to time, more often they dont land it at all.

Tell me your secret.. i seem to get dragonfanged every fucking time... well, u have almost 100 more in weaponskill then me... maybe that help u some.

GIIIIIIIFV STARTUP-POINTS-RESPEC PLZPLZPLZPZL!!!11111111&/(")# :mad:

15dex 10qui FOR TEH L00SEESESES =(( im so mad about it. QQ

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
Tell me your secret.. i seem to get dragonfanged every fucking time... well, u have almost 100 more in weaponskill then me... maybe that help u some.

Weaponskill > Everything else

When I had Sword 39 and Strength 329 I got dragonfanged before I left mtk from time to time.

These days I have Sword 50 and Strength 335(will end up with Strength 347, and when ToA arrives 370+). It seems like WS plays a bigger roll than we thought in the beginning. Poor sb kobies :/

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:

it´s easy he just run with 7 other stealthers

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Ok they will get nerfed but the best thing is when all the fotm fuckers quit and there wont be an endless infillzerg, then it might be playable again :wub:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
:kissit:
Ok they will get nerfed but the best thing is when all the fotm fuckers quit and there wont be an endless infillzerg, then it might be playable again :wub:

So the noob sb/hunter zerg outside the atk has free play?
Cause this morning at 10am there where 3 sb's and 1 hunter grouped outside the atk in Emain.
Stop talking crap, infs stealthzerg, but so do sb's...
Infs - 341 lvl 50's.
SB's - 314 lvl 50's.
Regards, Glottis

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
So the noob sb/hunter zerg outside the atk has free play?
Cause this morning at 10am there where 3 sb's and 1 hunter grouped outside the atk in Emain.
Stop talking crap, infs stealthzerg, but so do sb's...
Infs - 341 lvl 50's.
SB's - 314 lvl 50's.
Regards, Glottis

Cant see how mid can stealtherzerg so hard when you complain about 3sb + 1hunter

When you and boyfriends camp mg's with 2fg what can 4 poor midstealthers do? shit maybe they can get one of you :p

Alb stealthzergs > all

Yes they got more infils and they also got 2 other stealther classes so yes nothing can be compered to you and your boyfriends. :flame: :kissit:

Highwind

Loyal Freddie
Interesting, this will mean cool things for scout. Firstly we will get str/con debuff with 50 thrust and we can spec 42 shield and get slam. This means low bow, but will also result in scouts as a better melee-stealther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom