DF last night

V

VidX

Just a thank you to the Mids in DF last night when the 2 groups of HDS got tired of being zerged in Emain and headed to DF.

Cleared out the Albs, then we lost DF to the Mids, so headed to the Mid entrance and had a nice long running battle with what seemed a constant flow of Mids pouring from the portal.

/em has a flashback to Serious Sam and the unending amount of monsters in the level before the final boss...

Great fight last night guys, was a fun half hour.

T

the_smurflord

You didn't clear DF of all the albs. :)

We saw the death spam upstairs and figured you were going to be heading down to Legion. We had about 2.5fgs down near the big beastie, with no idea how many of you there were and were looking forward to a good fight.
Shame you went to the mid section. We got bored and went back to farming seals after a while. Hope to see you all there next time.

C

Candy lollipop

puh!
thx for killing my lil warrior 3 times
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:p

love,
Candy

F

Frubly

Aww candy im sorry i hope i didnt kill her :(

Whats her name ill look our for her :D ?

/edit scrap that looked at your signature :D
Dont think i killed anyone by that name but ill look out more in the future :D

C

Candy lollipop

Damn spudii, still as nice as when he was with us in Midgard..
still miss u like everyday ! LOL

hehe well no pain no game I guess ;)
so its ok u kill me in rvr.. but err I have my rights to whine a lil after no? hehe ;)

love,
Candy

V

VidX

If you didn't whine Candy, we would think you didn't care about us :)

K

Kerram Darktyde

Was fun
and i did not catch the name but one dam Luri kept trying to pick on me First time when 6 mids not in one group tied to take you on and i took a small nap then.
Released Sped back and got to front of mids before the final push and a dam Luri NS or champ (the same one I think but dont all luri's look the same :) )had another go at me, But this time I some Troll back up. I was chasing a Firbie then you locked onto me and stunned me (so i assume a champ) I unstun turned to face you then saw you dissapear under a Pile of trolls.

Was a great fight sweeping back and forth through 5 rooms :)

Users who are viewing this thread