DF items and their prices?

C

case-rigantis

i saw a link to a website listing all items for sale and their price in seals..anyone know what the link is? or got anything sililar perhap?

S

SFXman

I saw friar leather there, what about all that?

B

Brannor McThife

Using my "supreme being" bestowed apon (ok ok... God given...just trying to be PC :p ) logic...

Leather Items

just change the dfcloth to dfleather... ;)

:m00:

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Looking at all those leather items...there's nothing there that really impresses me...so why am I down there with my infiltrator... ???

:rolleyes:

I mean, you go from AF66-70 to AF92-96... where the hell is the AF80 stuff? IMHO, there's a hell of a lot better stuff out there. I guess they can't make DF stuff better because they're "easier" to acquire...

[EDIT: However, I'll gladly take some sapphires from someone kind enough so I can get two Bracers of Skill (+2 DW, +2 stealth)- 24 each, and a cloak of Shadows (although isn't this the same as the infiltrator epic at L30?) - 27. The third, and only other thing I see of interest is that Jewel of Venom (Env +5)...but that's diamonds (16) ...and I'll never get any of those till I hit L50.]

-G

O

old.tRoG

:clap: Vae

now we can just provide a link to this thread in all the new df threads that are popping up, and get rid of the vermins ;)

[EDIT: Oh no we can't, it's only for albion :(]

L

Lanceloc

DF is like a supermarket but with imps instead of checkout girls/lads :D

S

SFXman

I still think that the idea of this dungeon is superb... RvR... new shopping system which is actually quite interesting.
I like the fact that I don't have to just hope on my luck to get some nice magical items... I can just buy them with these seals.
Leather stuff doesn't seem so bad and I am going to buy the emerald friar items most likely, at least the best of them.

S

Solarius

Any possibility of getting a list for hibbies and middies?

I know that magic items are fairly generic, as are some weapons, but there's realm based armour and weapons for us too.

anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom